Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got my second bp from killing shadow stalker

DuelMaster53

Question

so i just killed shadow stalker a second time (with a squad) and he didn't drop dread like when i first killed him, he actually dropped broken war bp. I already have a pretty dang good broken war, but now i don't have to use it if i ever get the War bp. Now ik the war is mr10 locked, but the broken war is still mr locked for me too, and i'm mastery rank 8. Do i have to be mrr10 as well to craft the broken-war? and also where do you get the war hilt and blade required to craft it?

thanks

9 answers to this question

The two blades and the hilt are from Sentient Conculyst enemies on the moon, Lua. I would recommend Tycho with a well prepared team using a variety of damage types to be able to overwhelm their adaptive defenses and large armor. To craft the duplicate Broken War and completed War, you will need to reach their mastery rank requirements first but its a good idea to get the parts out of the way first if you are able. The Broken War blueprint is quite rare so great job acquiring it!

41 minutes ago, FierceRadiance said:

Consider crafting Broken War before War.  I've heard an number of people say it's a better weapon than War, even though you have to cannibalize it to craft a War.

well remember i already have a pretty good broken war, but since i don't like the idea of giving up my broken war, ima try to craft the one i just got, to make the war(if i ever get it)

2 hours ago, FierceRadiance said:

Consider crafting Broken War before War.  I've heard an number of people say it's a better weapon than War, even though you have to cannibalize it to craft a War.

Well broken war is actually the strongest sword in game now. War is now out performed by galatine prime and was out performed abit by the scindo prime back then.