Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just came back from a long break and need help

LemonEnterprise

Question

Just came back and i am confused as hell, what happend to the void keys and what is endo fusion? Why is there a percentage on valkyr's hysteria and are there are changes to valkyr in the past few months. Whats the meta now? does melee and melee mods affect valkyr hysteria anymore and how do i build her and the melee for maximum damage. Thanks in advance

8 answers to this question

Void keys have been changed to relics. You can equip them when you go into fissure missions (look at your alert menu). 

Fusion cores have been changed to endo as a way to try and simplify mod fusing. 

Valkyr was reworked. If you come out of hysteria and you are around any enemies, you take the damage that you took while in hysteria. It was a way to nerf her invinvibility 

Welcome back, and good luck. Feel free to message me if you've got more questions. It's definitely a different game then it use to be

Edited by Mutt2679

welcome back tenno

Void keys are now relics and they can be refined to get better drop.

Goods about relic

- You can farm prime part with random tenno

- You can chose from 4 rewards at the end if all tenno has a key giving you a little less RNG lets say

Bad points that DE are probably working on

- You cannot do endless mission for like 10 hours and have bunch of prime parts at the end ( making a lot of tenno who like endless very unhappy )

- The void is now less what it used to be for endless grinding part

The endo is just a more simple way to fuse than fusion core used to. Dont worry if you have a legendary core they still exist just the rest of the core got transformed into endo.

For valkyr i dont use her much but i think dammage and crits from melee affect hysteria but not elemental and syndicate mod like the clever used to be.

• Anybody can play void missions now, without keys, via nodes on the starmap.
  • To farm prime blueprints you play fissure missions which are some kind of alert. Every player can bring an individual relic which determines chances of getting certain rewards at the end of the mission and you can choose to claim your own item or the one of a squad mate's. Though relics must be obtained first by farming excavation missions for example (kinda like void keys previously) or bought from syndicates/in the market.
  • Fusion cores got converted to endo which is actually just a different name. Technically it did not change much, basically it tells you exactly how much energy you got.

Not sure about the Valkyr things you refer to.

I believe Valkyr emits an aura with a radius of 5 meters around her while Hysteria is active, and 30% of the total damage she ignores is stored. If any enemies within this aura have line-of-sight of Valkyr when Hysteria is deactivated, Valkyr will be dealt 25% of all stored damage as Impact damage. That is what the percentage is for iirc.

Hi there!  If you've been gone since before the Valkyr changes (there were several, and some were reverted), let me catch you up:

Valkyr's Hysteria:

• makes you immune to all damage and all procs
  • Stores 30% of the damage you ignored while using it.  If an enemy is within the aura and has line of sight to you when you deactivate it, you take that stored damage immediately as Impact damage.
  • has passive life steal - damage you deal (after resistances) will heal you
  • has increased cost/second (to a cap that still makes it useable) the longer you stay in it
  • is affected by melee weapon mods (except class-specific or weapon-specific mods, such as Covert Lethality or Bright Purity)

Fusion cores no longer exist, and nor does partially leveling mods.  They have been replaced with Endo, and any cores or partial mod ranks you had have been refunded to you in Endo.  The base conversion rate is 1 C0 = 5 Endo.  Part 2 of the Mod Fusion rework is expected to roll out soon.

Void Keys no longer exist as well.  Thy have been replaced with Relics, and just like Fusion Cores, any Keys you had were converted to Relics.  The Void now has an actual spot on the new Star Chart, but farming your Prime parts doesn't actually involve going directly into the Void anymore.  Instead, you do a normal mission where a Void Fissure is (there's a new tab in Navigation).  While doing that mission, Corrupted enemies will spawn from Void Fissures that appear periodically.  Killing these enemies will cause them to drop Reactant, and when you have 10 reactant, your Relic will open.  Finishing the mission will allow you to choose your reward from the pool of all opened relics from that mission (each player can bring one, so that's four tries at RNG per mission).

Solar Rail Junctions have appeared between the planets.  To activate a Junction, you will first have to complete a set of menial tasks.  Once those are complete, click the node and you will enter the Junction.  Killing the Specter that guards it will activate the Junction, granting rewards and Mastery XP.  Completing the Earth to Mars will unlock the Relic Segment in your Orbiter (port side of the Arsenal - the same side as the Foundry.)

Draco is no more.  In its place, players have taken to one of three places to power level: Assur on Uranus, Akkad on Eris, or Berehynia on Sedna.  As for the new weapon/Warframe meta, I am happy to report that we have many new options.  With the LONG-overdue change that made Bless Trin irrelevant due to Blessing no longer having infinite range (I'm an EV main: trust me, it's better this way), players have found themselves suddenly needing to make builds that are actually viable in team play, and the results have been excellent.  Limbo + dps is the meta for Sortie rescue (I'm serious, he trivializes protecting Genius), and Rhino + Tonkor is still widely popular for some reason.

TL;DR

Valkyr is still just as OP as ever, but now she requires you to play heads-up in order to avoid killing yourself when Hysteria ends.

Fusion Cores and Void Keys went poof - read up on Endo and Relics on the wiki, or scroll up the textwall.

Draco went poof: try Berehynia, Akkad, or Assur.  Meta is largely unchanged, but now has more options to remain 'in-meta'.

If there's anything specific you need help with or want to farm, pm me ingame and mention the forums.

Have fun and be safe, Tenno.

Edited by Yzjdriel

14 minutes ago, TheArchAngel said:

I believe Valkyr emits an aura with a radius of 5 meters around her while Hysteria is active, and 30% of the total damage she ignores is stored. If any enemies within this aura have line-of-sight of Valkyr when Hysteria is deactivated, Valkyr will be dealt 25% of all stored damage as Impact damage. That is what the percentage is for iirc.

The aura starts at 5 metres, but grows up to 20 metres. According to the wiki page all melee kills will reduce the size of the aura by 1 metre (down to a min of 5 metres).

The energy cost from Hysteria was also changed. It now starts on 2.5 energy/sec and increases until it reaches 15 energy/sec (when the percentage over the ability icon is at 100%, I think).

Edited by Komposten

41 minutes ago, LemonEnterprise said:

Just came back and i am confused as hell, what happend to the void keys and what is endo fusion? Why is there a percentage on valkyr's hysteria and are there are changes to valkyr in the past few months. Whats the meta now? does melee and melee mods affect valkyr hysteria anymore and how do i build her and the melee for maximum damage. Thanks in advance

Info Dump time.. :D

Void keys Have been removed and replaced with Relics. Rewards from these Relics can be obtained by running a Fissure Mission (Seen in Navigation as the Helix-like shape) of the appropriate tier, or Era rather. These function exactly like normal mission, but with Fissures that spawn in an corrupt nearby enemies or spawn Corrupted enemies from the Void. Corrupted enemies, spawned or mutated, can drop Reactant, you need 10 of these to get a reward at the end of the mission. At the end of the the mission, you are shown everyone's reward from their key AND you get to pick with of the up to 4 rewards you want to take with you. If you reward is chosen you receive extra Void Traces.

Now, To explain those Void traces a little, they are acquired upon collecting 10 reactant, and are used to modify the drop rates of the Relics. As mentioned before you can also get them from someone picking your reward as well. The one gotten from Reactant are affected by Resource Boosters and drop in amounts of 6 - 30. You can use these to Upgrade a Realic up to Radiant, which gives the highest chance possible for the Rarest drop of the Relic (the one listed last, they are in order by rarity). You can use this system by access the Void Relic station to the right of your arsenal, before heading down to the lowest level of your Orbiter (Ship).

Valkyr's Hysteria has been tweak a little. There is now an every cost ramp-up the longer it is active, this is that percentage you seen. Other than that, no other real significant changes have occurred to her. Melee mods still affect Hysteria, but not the weapon itself. You are free to use what ever one suits your fancy.

As for building her, There's the Warcry Melee Build, which is the more tanky of the two builds used for her. This uses Vitality, Steel Fiber, Eternal War and Rage alongside a strong Crit melee weapon to deal high DPS. This weapon usually tends to make use of two more recent mods (Blood Rush and Body Count) to reach a point where you red crit constantly for that insane DPS. It also uses the other typical crit mods like Berserker, True Steel and Organ Shatter alongside the usual base damage increases.

The other is the Hysteria Build, which heavily relies on Energy to stay alive. This build does use Vitality Typically, since you don't want to keep Hysteria Active 100% of the time any more, you do want to toggle it off now and again to reset the energy ramp-up. This build typically drops Rage and Steel Fiber for things like Primed Flow  and extra duration/strength. Whichever of these two builds you use is entirely up to you, they can both be just as effective.

Hopefully this was able to answer your questions fully. Also welcome back :)