Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery rank 9 test bugged.

Bulvaani

Also confirm on my side that the test is a complete bullS#&$ after they first detect you. I obviously tried the test before doing it to pass rank 9, and it went well, using Trinity Prime (not that it matters) and the most stupid staff weapon you can find.

This time I tried with my Valkitty Prime and the Kronen (dual handed), because falling without a thud has always been something I loved about this frame.

When I arrived at the "third stage" (the last space where they spawn, just before you complete the test), I got detected behind a pillar with 3 ennemies left. I was behind the pillar situated on the high ground, at the complete end of the map. I got mad, but was happy to see that I still had 2 attempts possible.

Oh boy, how much ignorant and oblivious was I.

When I respawned, I was in front of the third stage. I tried going for the ennemy situated on the right side, after it parted ways with the front one and the left one. I killed it but actually got detected from nowhere. I was astonished, but told myself I still had a last try.

Ahah. A last try. Last try. "Try"

This time I decided to go for the one on the left. When I tried the test, he was the first one I killed at that stage and everything went fine afterward.

So I just bullet-jumped in his direction...

And the second I left my platform, I got detected mid-air, making me fall in the void in a serene posture.

You know, I can live with bugs in this game. It is still a beta, what do we expect. But bugs like the one where a door just wont open to your presence and force your three teammates to complete the mission alone and go to extraction and wait the full 59 seconds to finish it, or a bug where you get auto detected and have no ways of completing a bullS#&$ rank test, THAT is something that should be at the top of the fix list. Never posted on this forum before before I had nothing major to complain about, and dislike complaining in general, but this didnt just happen yesterday, it's been a while now, no?

Another thing. For some reason i couldn't glide in the air or attack at all when i hit 3rd stage. is it because i took my time? is there like a penalty S#&$ that i'm not aware of? is this is a bug? failed this S#&$ twice now. = =

This bug is still an issue. I'm still getting caught, even with a silent redeemer from not terribly far away. Level 1 enemies won't die catching a face full of buckshot from a rank 20 redeemer with mods. After that they are alert/staring straight at me when I re-spawn at the start, causing me to fail the other 2 times without moving.

• 2 months later...

I've been having a glitch where when i clear the first part of the test- it freezes when showing the room- or area has been cleared of people, and it's happened 4 times now in my game. It crashed twice for my game and the other two were just "lost connection to the server" or whatever and i'm sent to my ship- waiting a day again to complete the test.
i've also had the glitch with the stealth kill and the grineer being alerted on kill but that might have just been me being careless.

anyone ever have the glitch i've mentioned? it's peeving me off bad and i need to beat 9 so i can get the synoid heliocore, among some other things ;m;
help a tenno out?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This stupid trial is beyond ridiculous. Practice mode went all right, so I figured the real thing shouldn't be an issue either.

The first glaive I throw the enemy immediately turns around and detects me. Next two attempts he spawns facing me, detecting me the instant I spawn.

Thanks a lot for the needless frustration.

Edited by Anathema1234

• 1 month later...
On 06/07/2017 at 8:40 PM, Anathema1234 said:

This stupid trial is beyond ridiculous. Practice mode went all right, so I figured the real thing shouldn't be an issue either.

The first glaive I throw the enemy immediately turns around and detects me. Next two attempts he spawns facing me, detecting me the instant I spawn.

Thanks a lot for the needless frustration.

same.

fk this test. 

I'm out till its fixed.

Have fun