Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[ PS4 ] [ LEGENDARY PHOENIX ] [100% research as of Chains of Harrow (01.48)]-- Recruitment is open - Active and friendly clan [ Mature, Dedicated, Casual And Social ]

(PSN)deacle

IWUivuL.png

Do you like teaming up on missions ?

Do you want to grab clan weapons, frames ?

Do you want to be important part of an awesome and growing community ?

If you answered YES to any of the questions, then LEGENDARY PHOENIX is right for you.

Before you contact us, please read entire thread to be sure you understand our rules.

• To join our clan, please leave your current clan first, because we can't invite a player who's already in a clan.
    • After you leave your old clan (if you had one) request to join our PSN Community "Legendary Phoenix" which will notify all leaders that you wish to join; one of us will accept your request and invite you to the clan. Asking for an invite through the forum will likely go unnoticed for a while. 
    • We want members to be part of the community to encourage more social behavior and easily allow people from different timezones to discuss the game at their leisure.  We also announce events, competitions, general updates, etc. in the community. 

• We have a 14 day offline policy; after that you risk being removed from the clan for inactivity. You may request an extension of your away time if you expect to be busy/ go on holiday. We call the extension "Sleeping Phoenix" and you will be temporarily demoted until you return. Don't worry, we keep records of your original rank.
    • If you are kicked for being away, let us know and we'll decide if we should re-invite you.

Ze9DJlI.png

7w2g6s9.jpg

HypxQlN.png

We encourage members to be polite and civil to each other

+ You are allowed to joke around and have a good time in the chat but know your boundaries.

DO NOT direct rude or hurtful comments/ insults at other members in our clan or alliance.

• We understand that context can change what you mean, and again you're allowed to joke around, but if a member feels attacked we will have to deal with the situation.
    • We take our image seriously; please be as polite as possible in alliance chat

+ DO NOT harass other members in our clan or alliance.

+ DO NOT spam in clan chat. We allow trading in clan chat but do not spam your ad either.  If you want something, offer a trade. If you trade with clan mates, keep the deal details to yourself and the individual you’re trading with

DO NOT spam invites to clan members who didn't agree with joining your mission. If you want to invite someone, then ask them first.

DO NOT scam anyone. If you scam, we will kick you immediately.

+ DO NOT argue in clan chat. If you have an issue with a clan member(s) either talk it out in private/ squad chat, or let a Super Phoenix, Super Phoenix God, or Legendary Phoenix know if you feel you need assistance in resolving the issue.

+  DO NOT AFK in our clan dojo. When the host is idle for too long the dojo can sometimes have connection issues and glitches. Many of our members come from different regions, and we try to keep the dojo as stable as possible for everyone.

ddSWLsP.png

If members make sure to contribute regularly in the dojo we can expand and continue improving our clan, but without help from the community our jobs become a lot harder. We all pitch in here. 

Contributions may include:

• Resources for Lab Research Projects
  • Resources for Barracks furniture (all furniture items in Barracks are broken down for raw resources, as members can't directly contribute them to our vault)

Our ranking system is partially based on contributions (shown below).

tbHJvGF.png

We take clan rank very seriously. We use clan rank system ( partially based on contributions ) to find new leaders for the clan. Upload screenshots to the PS community as proof of your contribution to research or decorations in the Barracks.

• Sleeping Phoenix : Reserved for members who, for special reasons, require an extended leave of absence. When you return to warframe, send a message to leaders, we will return you old rank ( max Super Phoenix )
  • Phoenix Egg : Small and weak egg. This egg has yet to prove itself but is full of potential. A new member will have this rank. However, they will rank up very fast.
  • Junior Phoenix : Young, fast, seemingly destined for greatness
  • Mature Phoenix : An important part of our clan.
  • Strong Phoenix : A member with knowledge from the leaders, and understands how to run a clan. If you want to become true clan manager, keep contributing and gaining the trust from leaders. Influence is very important at higher ranks, so make sure to be social with the clan and help others whenever you can.
  • Super Phoenix : Keeper of the clan chat. A senior leader who can moderate clan chat, and ban those who disrespect others. 
  • Super Phoenix God : Vice leader. You can become Legendary Phoenix if other Leaders/ Vice Leaders choose you, but gaining that level of trust may prove difficult.
  • Legendary Phoenix :  ( Don't count on achieving this rank, we like to be careful ) Ultimate Leader. The true head of a clan. They are our rulers, judges, and most revered members. 
  • Founder : Pretty Self Explanatory.

All members can enter dojo themselves, and invite their friends into the clan. We know all people want to have a nice, friendly clan to enjoy researches, so we don't put any restrictions.

dfoYHJm.png

An icon is an important part of a clan. Some players like to show patriotism to their clan in style, so we made sure our emblem really captured the spirit of our phoenix.

VVkyNQy.jpg

66kTQq9.png

We think of the dojo as more of a utility, so we don't have a lot of decorations and try to save our resources for more important things.

Gnx77V1.jpg

We have 4 labs (100% research as of War Within) in Grandest Main Hall. A lot of big Gardens in main road.

If you get lost, heres a map of our dojo,

EMpPlH8.png

*Map is slightly outdated, but original designer is unavailable. We do intend to make a new map eventually. 

1. Grand / Grandest Clan Hall : You trade and donate credits :credits: here.

2. Small Clan Hall : Nothing special.

3. Chemical / Bio / Tenno / Orokin / Energy Lab : You buy clan weapons, frames, etc. here.

4. Duel Room : You can test your power here with other members.

5. Reactor Room : We use reactor rooms as dead end room, nothing special.

6. Big Garden : If you just want to relax, feel free to go here and enjoy the atmosphere.

7. Barracks : You go here to donate resources for the clan by building decorations.

8. Observatory / Obstacle Course : Test your speed, or view the Galaxy

9. Long Main Road : Our dojo has a very long road, all rooms will be connected to this road

10. Temple of Honor : We show clan trophies here ( from Operations Shadow Debt, Rathuum, etc. )

8cfSTGb.png

After read this thread, if you still want to join our clan, we're happy to invite you! You can get our attention by requesting to join our Playstation Community, which will notify all of our leaders and one of us will invite you to the clan. Sending a request on the forums will probably go unnoticed for a while, so don't do that.

Our current staff ( PS4 only ) :

• Leaders:
    • FANTASY_MAKER [Joint Governor] [Senior Member]
    • Al__one [Joint Governor]
    • deacle [Joint Governor] [Forum Manager]

• Counsel:
    • aware1of1wolf [Counsel Member]
    • punkgirl84 [Counsel Member] [Senior Member]

• Retired
    • Bosnia_Akhalar [Founder of Legendary Phoenix]
    • Gardoron [Founding member]
    • EnormeMostro [Founding member]
    • baukero1 [Founding member]
    • XiaoDai-er [Joint Governor]
    • VioletSun8694 [Counsel Member]
Edited by (PS4)deacle
Updated hierarchy

On 8/31/2016 at 3:04 PM, (PS4)mz_m23 said:

Yo I'm a new-ish player mk4 looking for a chill clan. So can I join?

Psn: mz_m23

We're currently at maximum capacity but will be expanding in about a week. If you aren't in a different clan by that point I'll invite you 

*Edit: We have an unexpected opening. I invited you

Edited by (PS4)deacle

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/1/2016 at 10:32 AM, (PS4)MercilessNoble4 said:

I just got back into playing Warframe again and I was looking for a new clan. I'm Mk6 so if you have an open spot let me know 

It looks like you're already in a clan. It's fine if you want to stay in that one, but if you want to switch let me know on PSN (I use my PS4 more often than my computer).

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

Hi! New member here! Does our clan have a site like the ones made with the Fan Kit? Just to know. Would be cool to have a one.

Best regards my fellow Tenno Phoenixes and Hail the Phoenix!

I hadn't heard of the Fansite Kit until you asked, but now I'm interested. We might develop one in the future, but our in-house web designer is a busy man and I have little experience. I'll discuss that with our counsel. 

On 22/10/2016 at 5:21 PM, (PS4)deacle said:

I hadn't heard of the Fansite Kit until you asked, but now I'm interested. We might develop one in the future, but our in-house web designer is a busy man and I have little experience. I'll discuss that with our counsel. 

Happy to have helped! And yes, while it's not a priority, it would still be cool. Luck on that!

Hail the Phoenix!

• 3 weeks later...

Dojo Suggestion: Can the leaders (or whoever is in charge of the dojo things, if there is) consider building some teleports? The Long Main Road is a great thing, but sometimes I want to go to either of the end rooms, and to come back it takes some time and effort. It's nothing important, as the main structures are all near eachother, but since we are done with the main research and the main contibutions go for decoration, I tought some teleports would be something good to add.

Also, I don't know the mechanics behind the "room adding" in a clan, or what it takes, but would it be possible to add a second duel room, but without all the "walls? That way, we would have both one with "obstacles" to make things interesting, and another one to have a direct combat.

I hope you like these suggestions and hail the phoenix,

Hikuro

18 hours ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

Dojo Suggestion: Can the leaders (or whoever is in charge of the dojo things, if there is) consider building some teleports? The Long Main Road is a great thing, but sometimes I want to go to either of the end rooms, and to come back it takes some time and effort. It's nothing important, as the main structures are all near eachother, but since we are done with the main research and the main contibutions go for decoration, I tought some teleports would be something good to add.

Also, I don't know the mechanics behind the "room adding" in a clan, or what it takes, but would it be possible to add a second duel room, but without all the "walls? That way, we would have both one with "obstacles" to make things interesting, and another one to have a direct combat.

I hope you like these suggestions and hail the phoenix,

Hikuro

I will discuss this with the other leaders. Thank you for the suggestions.

On 10/12/2016 at 2:20 PM, (PS4)deacle said:

Nezha Blueprint and Kesheg research are in progress. Members are encouraged to contribute and submit proof of contribution to the community.

Bummer... I tought there was a tool to track how much clan member had contributed... We have to screenshot? Sorry, didn't know until now... Damn...

On 12/13/2016 at 4:30 PM, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

Bummer... I tought there was a tool to track how much clan member had contributed... We have to screenshot? Sorry, didn't know until now... Damn...

Unfortunately not. I mentioned that on the main forum post, but there's a lot of info there so I understand how people miss it. I'll try to update it to be more clear soon, but I'm busy right now. DE has been talking about updating dojos in the future, so hopefully they'll finally add placeable signs that we can put by research stations explaining how our contributions work. 

I'm sorry that you didn't know, but sadly I can't just take your word on it; it would encourage other members to lie.

On 15/12/2016 at 1:22 AM, (PS4)deacle said:

Unfortunately not. I mentioned that on the main forum post, but there's a lot of info there so I understand how people miss it. I'll try to update it to be more clear soon, but I'm busy right now. DE has been talking about updating dojos in the future, so hopefully they'll finally add placeable signs that we can put by research stations explaining how our contributions work. 

I'm sorry that you didn't know, but sadly I can't just take your word on it; it would encourage other members to lie.

Nah np man. I read the thread before entering the clan, but disn't see it, so it's on me. And anyway I can be a airhead :s Right after you said it I went to the the clan to contribute and I still forgot to screenshot, so I have to make a habit out of it. I did have the clip taken later, but idk if we can post it on community, so I'll try and see. But still it wasn't a great contribution, so no worries. Thanks for warning me.

On 12/16/2016 at 8:26 PM, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

Nah np man. I read the thread before entering the clan, but disn't see it, so it's on me. And anyway I can be a airhead :s Right after you said it I went to the the clan to contribute and I still forgot to screenshot, so I have to make a habit out of it. I did have the clip taken later, but idk if we can post it on community, so I'll try and see. But still it wasn't a great contribution, so no worries. Thanks for warning me.

You can take screenshots of a gameplay recording.