Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get A Vauban Prime

(XBOX)CrownKingNox

1 minute ago, (XB1)MrFull0fMyself said:

Between my hedgehog, dogs, work, and wife, I barely have time to stream T.T 

i live the neckbeard vampire life even though it isn't physically possible for me to grow a beard but let's just ignore that

i literally have a wall-mounted tv monitor and 1,000$ water-cooled 16gb computer in my walk-in closet in the basement where i practically eat and sleep

Just now, TheMetrocop said:

i live the neckbeard vampire life even though it isn't physically possible for me to grow a beard but let's just ignore that

i literally have a wall-mounted tv monitor and 1,000$ water-cooled 16gb computer in my walk-in closet in the basement where i practically eat and sleep

LOL well I'm not that bad. I record all my in game footage and streams in my second bedroom upstairs, but all audio that's added later is recorded in a closet for better acoustics. 

Just now, (XB1)MrFull0fMyself said:

LOL well I'm not that bad. I record all my in game footage and streams in my second bedroom upstairs, but all audio that's added later is recorded in a closet for better acoustics. 

you already sound like you have a more productive life than i

rip neckbeard vampire lord mertokahp

8 minutes ago, (XB1)MrFull0fMyself said:

HA productive besides video gaming maybe? In game, I just run 2 top tier moon clans and stream but that's honestly about it. xD 

try being mr7 with 2,284 hours in game just due to lack of motivation to do anything besides fashion frame 

etDOsoQh.jpg

just look at my orangey glory

Just now, (XB1)MrFull0fMyself said:

Same, but MR14 with just as many hours. And I fashion frame lol. No automatic alt text available.

i won't complain about the red+white+black color scheme because it looks fabulous on booben proom.

*sniffle*

i jast liek my colr skemes 2 b unick oki

5 minutes ago, (XB1)MrFull0fMyself said:

I feel like if you adjust it the right way the same three colors will work. I use white for my main, black for secondary/trim, and red for energy 

mine is mostly orange, dark brown, black, caramel and white details but not necessarily in that order.