Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe build

--Codec--

Question

Hi guys!I will be coming back in 2 weeks into the game and i want to know the best way to mod my frame and weapons for the grineer,corpus,void and infested factions....

1)Loki prime best invisibility build...

2)What to chose from dragon nikana,dakra prime and ,dual ichors(atm just the nikana has a catalyst on it) and the build for them...

3)Boltor prime or paris prime builds...

I would apreciate if you could post some photos of them and keep in mind that all the items i chose depending on your help will be my main loadout for missions...And also i don't want builds of every item listed...i just want the builds you think are capable of dealing high damage and suits loki.

Thank you!

5 answers to this question

Loki:

• Aura: Energy Siphon
  • Primed Continuity
  • Narrow Minded
  • Constitution
  • Rank 4 Streamline
  • Rank 4 Fleeting Expertise
  • Primed Flow
  • Hushed Invisibility
  • Vitality or Redirection or Quick Thinking

Paris Prime:

• Serration
  • Split Chamber
  • Point Strike
  • Vital Sense
  • Vile Acceleration
  • 2 90% elemental mods depending on faction
  • 1 90% elemental mod depending on faction or Argon Scope or Bladed Rounds or Primed Bane of [Faction]

9 minutes ago, Inarticulate said:

Loki:

• Aura: Energy Siphon
  • Primed Continuity
  • Narrow Minded
  • Constitution
  • Rank 4 Streamline
  • Rank 4 Fleeting Expertise
  • Primed Flow
  • Hushed Invisibility
  • Vitality or Redirection or Quick Thinking

Paris Prime:

• Serration
  • Split Chamber
  • Point Strike
  • Vital Sense
  • Vile Acceleration
  • 2 90% elemental mods depending on faction
  • 1 90% elemental mod depending on faction or Argon Scope or Bladed Rounds or Primed Bane of [Faction]

I would pretty much second this with a small change (purely personal) - I'd drop Hushed Invisibility unless planning on using my secondary a lot.

As another personal view I don't use Vitality or Redirection on Loki as I figure if I'm caught I'm dead as I'm not a fighter ;-), and a bit of extra shields or health won't save me! :-) 

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Cotton Tail said:

I would pretty much second this with a small change (purely personal) - I'd drop Hushed Invisibility unless planning on using my secondary a lot.

As another personal view I don't use Vitality or Redirection on Loki as I figure if I'm caught I'm dead as I'm not a fighter ;-), and a bit of extra shields or health won't save me! :-) 

Hushed Invisibility prevents enemies from becoming alerted when you fire. This makes it easier to build up a stealth combo for farming affinity or Focus and allows syndicate proc gauges to fill up faster. It also makes it easier to find a place to hide when you need to recast Invisibility.

Vitality, Redirection, or Quick Thinking is there as a safety measure. In party play, it's not uncommon to accidentally walk into crossfire or an enemy AoE attack (Mutalist Ospreys and Sapping Ospreys say hi). It's also rather easy to accidentally trigger an explosive barrel, and explosive barrels in high-level missions do considerable damage.

10 hours ago, Inarticulate said:

Hushed Invisibility prevents enemies from becoming alerted when you fire. This makes it easier to build up a stealth combo for farming affinity or Focus and allows syndicate proc gauges to fill up faster. It also makes it easier to find a place to hide when you need to recast Invisibility.

Vitality, Redirection, or Quick Thinking is there as a safety measure. In party play, it's not uncommon to accidentally walk into crossfire or an enemy AoE attack (Mutalist Ospreys and Sapping Ospreys say hi). It's also rather easy to accidentally trigger an explosive barrel, and explosive barrels in high-level missions do considerable damage.

Yup totally agree - I should have said my variation is for solo play; I simply prefer to maximise my powers on the frame and use a silent (or silenced) weapon set. The lack of health/shields adds a certain tension to my runs  :-)  Stealth kills and farming is another kettle of fish - that's where I break out Ivara ;-)