Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Related to Kavat gene scan

OHyeahWF

Question

First of all, i would like to ask that is it bug for not getting any gene after 6~8 scans per match ? Well i am not getting any gene after 3 runs. 

Second, Is there othe way to collect Kavat gene ? other than buy it from market or through player? 

6 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, OHyeahWF said:

First of all, i would like to ask that is it bug for not getting any gene after 6~8 scans per match ? Well i am not getting any gene after 3 runs. 

Second, Is there othe way to collect Kavat gene ? other than buy it from market or through player? 

No, it isn't a bug. It is just RNG. 

Sadly, you can only buy the genes from the market with plat or scan them yourself. Players can only sell to you a kavat imprint, which would be useless until you can incubate a kavat.

You cant get them from other players, scanning is the only way.

I use the simaris scanner with the vector-therad widget to sometimes get two scans at once, but heliocor can give you them by killing them.

I would advise you to run with a group, as it seems there are spawning 3-4 packs of kavats, but the size increases with more players, from my experience, also bring a vauban with you to spam bastille all over the place to trap them