The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lag Issues When Joining Others.

Nezzrill

I've had a problem almost since I started playing, if I'm not the host of a game I get some terrible lag issues in game, everyone else seems to bounce around the map, the mobs are slow then super sped up. However I can move around like normal, this doesn't happen in games I create, just when I connect to other people.

I have no issues with lag in other games, just Warframe.

I've had a problem almost since I started playing, if I'm not the host of a game I get some terrible lag issues in game, everyone else seems to bounce around the map, the mobs are slow then super sped up. However I can move around like normal, this doesn't happen in games I create, just when I connect to other people.

I have no issues with lag in other games, just Warframe.

Hi Nezzrill, we are aware of this issue and are currently working to improve the netcode in any way that we can.

This has actually been addressed in our Work-In-Progress bug thread. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/31592-work-in-progress-bugs/

Yeah I am having a big issue with connections as well. I have a 100 mbps down and a 5 mpbs up and it works well for all my other games except for this one. I play with a buddy of mine who lives in California and I live in North Carolina. We are on exact opposite sides of the U.S.  and this causes our connections to be a bit slower than normal. If I host the game it is fine for me but bad for him. If he hosts, then its good for him and bad for me. I run up to the doors and wait 5-10 seconds for the door to open for me. He won't even be near me on the map, but yet we can extract because we're both at extraction on our screens. This cannot be an issue with my connection because I don't have problems with other games. Is there a possible time table as to when this issue could be tended to or when this Work in Progress could be active?