Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kick Button

Simonoto

No, the kick button will be abused if fall into wrong players. Take Payday 2 as example, it has become a kick simulator, hosts abuse that kick button to troll or kick people that done most of jobs for them.

No, vote kick wouldn't fix that problem.

Edited by Mardana

On 6 September 2016 at 11:24 PM, cookieknife said:

A proper kick button won't let someone join the same session that's just dumb

You seem to be confusing the function of a kick option with a ban. A kick isn't the same as a session ban, you do realise that right? All a kick button would do is kick him from the current session, not ban him from it.

If you're the only group playing on a node he wants to play on, he's going to come back.

Edited by LorianTheElderPrince

On 9/2/2016 at 0:09 PM, Cash4Cookies said:

î dont really get the whole problem, what does it even matter?

i've been getting these complains alot lately.

usually i'm runnîng akkad with a friend. he's mr8 while i'm at mr17 right now, so i'm helping him lvl up his gear.

so he just comes with frame and weapons to lvl and afk's. i bring something to farm focus or just something i feel like.

now alot of the time people will start trashtalking him cuz he afks, not doing anything. regardless of frame or weapon equipped.

meanwhile i'm doing between 50-80% of the grps dmg output. and i could do 100% of it w/o a problem.

so i'm not just getting enough kills to compensate for my friend, usually i'm doing enough to even compensate for the other 2 players.

not sure if people just dont know how the affinity system works or something.

he gets the best possible xp by killing nothing, i get most focus. win-win. yet complains all the time.

ps: obviously this only goes for lvling spots, people afking in a mission like sortie is no-go

With respect, you're not helping your friend out any. He doesn't learn anything by afking. It is that exact behavior is why people want a kick button. I don't blame them in that instance. 

57 minutes ago, Eminem2420 said:

With respect, you're not helping your friend out any. He doesn't learn anything by afking. It is that exact behavior is why people want a kick button. I don't blame them in that instance. 

what does he learn from playing akkad? its just a mission to rank up some crap weapons for mastery.

the mission is basically just "fire tonkor at pod till 20 waves are over"

ofc i'm not letting him afk everywhere. i already said that.

1 hour ago, Eminem2420 said:

I think it would be good if they automatically kicked players that have been marked as AFK. I think it'd solve a lot of problems.

well people that afk for longer periods already get no rewards for doing so. (altho afk actually means 'standing in one spot' in wf)

people that afk will not

- gain any affinity, aside from their own kills (like ember just having wof on, standing in a spot, will still get counted as afk)

- regen any energy

- carrier wont pickup stuff via vacuum

- no end of the mission reward (does not affect rotation or drop rewards)