Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is this not a priority

PoobahTheGrand

An armory for the dojo? It is so annoying to have to leave the dojo and come back to change your load outs and even more annoying to do it just to get more ammo. Same goes for inventory. I find it ridiculous that we can't look at our inventory without trading someone. The dojo is considered the home outside your spaceship. More safe than a relay as well. Why do relays have these perks and not the dojo?

I was talking to a founder a few days ago and he told me players have been asking for an armory for 2+ years now. Cmon DE, do better

I'm still waiting for the day we get to add a firing range/armoury room to our dojo.

Oh, and weapon rack decorations, se instead of selling weapons I have no use for, I can 'donate' it to my dojo to place on one of the weapon racks.

Has anyone ever suggested the addition of a landing craft bay for our dojos? Similar to that of relays?

Dojos haven't been touched in forever, most likely because 1) post-Solar Rails their primary function is trade, and 2) Dojos have been replaced by the Relays and, most importantly, the Liset/Orbiter.

So while something like a dojo armory is a great idea, the fact that they took time to add it to the Relays demonstrates their perspective: Dojos are obsolete.

To get some Dojo 2.0 features, they'd probably need to find something to do with Clans in general. Which tells me that we're not going to see anything new on Dojos until the Dark Sector rework.

Edited by Arktourus