The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invasions should give rewards per mission

TheLoneNinja

Title, but think about it.  Often they are Detonite injectors or Feildron, 3 of them.  And we must do 3 rounds to get them.  For those who don't have time for 3 missions and are just jumping on for one...  Why not just give 1 per mission, with a cap of 3?  I know sometimes they are credits, or potato blueprints, I think credits should need one. (Or if 15k, 45k, or something else that can easily be split in 3 should be rewarded similar to my first suggestion, 1/3 each mission until cap)  Potatos however, should take all 3.  That is understandable.

I don't see this being a thing, or really even needing to, considering invasion missions are some of the shortest around and they're always easy to get groups for. Pub games still clear basically all invasions in like two to three minutes, meaning just about a nine- to ten-minute run for the complete rewards.

Personally, I don't always have the time or desire to do all three, but that's just me. I still feel like they're fine as they are, though.

I'm more annoyed by the lack of missions/variation of drops. Feldron and detonite seems to be up almost constantly which I don't really need anymore and often with the 3x reward. Mutagen mass seems to never be up and having to build them to make weapons takes so much time and resources. 

33 minutes ago, RenownedWheat42 said:

I don't see this being a thing, or really even needing to, considering invasion missions are some of the shortest around and they're always easy to get groups for. Pub games still clear basically all invasions in like two to three minutes, meaning just about a nine- to ten-minute run for the complete rewards.

Personally, I don't always have the time or desire to do all three, but that's just me. I still feel like they're fine as they are, though.

I mean, for example, I may not have time (have to go soon) to do all 3, where I do have time to do just one.  I feel I should get at least part of the 3 -rare resource- reward.

53 minutes ago, Momaw said:

If you got a thing for each mission you run, then you could just flip-flop between the two sides of the invasion, not really supporting either side and farming the invasion non stop for parts.

The way it is works fine IMO.

You would still only be rewarded at the end, but say for example you did one mission for the grineer, at the end of the invasion if it remains that way you would get 1 Detonite Injector instead of 3 for 3 missions.

Edited by TheLoneNinja