Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post your battle stations!!!!

Abenoki

I'm trying to go to bed and be productive tomorrow but sleep isn't here yet. So why don't we show off our battle stations... Console,  PC,  potato,  w.e just post it so we can say your setup sucks

Here's mine ATM till I build my new desk and replace the wall scrolls with classy things 

IMAG0112_zpsibbpn8dw.jpg

44 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

soft. hardtube pending.

waiting on sponsors to send fittings and $ for 1070 waterblock.

You should do plated copper.  I'm an air cooling guy myself but I really appreciate the beauty of a good copper tubing rig. You on OCN? Post a build log I'd be interested 

Thought about doing water at one point but air is so reliable and  I couldn't afford a leak causing damage 

Edited by Echoa

Just now, Echoa said:

Why buy a 100k$ car when you can get one for 1000$ that gets you around?  Is a hobby for some of us and something you enjoy :) 

idc about what people spent their cash on, but 2000 bucks is a waste.

Edited by heskaroid

10 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

idc about what people spent their cash on, but 2000 bucks is a waste.

That's an opinion,  if  you can afford it and want to them why  not? By that logic any hobby is a waste especially a computer when you can get one for 100$ that gets you online and does everything a computer should.  It's not a waste of you enjoy it and get something out of it.  

Just now, Echoa said:

That's an opinion,  if  you can afford it and want to them why  not? By that logic any hobby is a waste especially a computer when you can get one for 100$ that gets you online and does everything a computer should.  It's not a waste of you enjoy it and get something out of it.  

I guess you have point.

Kinda.

Let's just say my setup got a ton of upvotes on /r/S#&$tybattlestations for a reason. The pics are almost a year old and I'm too lazy to take another picture but I still have the same setup (minus the headphones and my desktop has more clutter on it and a different background that still has a moon theme, also, there is more clutter on the desk)

Overview (I use Sony MDR ZX-110 headphones since the Sennheisers got broken because my cats are A******s)

Spoiler

yEWou1y.jpg

Closeup of Keyboard (HP SK-2085) and Monitor (Gateway HD2200) along with some other stuff such as my HP N910U mouse and JBL Platinum series speakers (old ones)

Spoiler

trExRP9.jpg

Desktop (only spec differences is that it has 8GB RAM and WIN 10)

Spoiler

a8KOdbC.jpg

Modem (Cisco DPC/EPC 2100) and Router (WNR1000 801.11n)

Spoiler

k3oQMry.jpg

This is why I need to get a job ASAP so I can replace all this junk.

Edited by Hayabusa97

12 hours ago, Hayabusa97 said:

This is why I need to get a job ASAP so I can replace all this junk.

and maybe a broom...and like a rug or somethin man xP 

Ive seen some pretty rough setups though,back in the day i was in the garage at my moms house and heat/air conditioning wasnt a thing out there (got fun in the winter)

Edited by Echoa

4 hours ago, Echoa said:

and maybe a broom...and like a rug or somethin man xP 

Ive seen some pretty rough setups though,back in the day i was in the garage at my moms house and heat/air conditioning wasnt a thing out there (got fun in the winter)

Problem is we need to get our cats fixed before we can put rugs down here (we have a habit of putting things off), otherwise the cats will piss on them (and they have huge appetites, going through entire food bags in about half a week and going through 50-70 pounds of litter in a similar time. 3 are outdoor and 4 are indoor).

Considering that my dad tends to be somewhat rough with the mouse when playing his golf game (mainly slamming the LMB), I would likely be very pissed if I buy a Logitech G502 and that ends up not working right (only reason my PCpartpicker list reaches around $3K is because I'm planning on replacing my entire setup and I'm also going to use it for both gaming and artistic stuff and I don't like halfassing stuff I'm enthusiastic about)

Edited by Hayabusa97