MR 7 weapons

Darkskoda

Question

7 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, Darkskoda said:

what weapons i should have?

4 minutes ago, secret9005 said:

Tonkor.

^ that, it is extremely powerful, for now anyway.  Takes a potato and some forma to make it truly great but I imagine its pretty good without too, at least for a while.

Depending on how you prefer to do things though, I would suggest finding a weapon, googling for youtube reviews on it as nearly every single weapon in the game has been reviewed at least once, and going from there.

Also, if you desire getting higher MR, find the weapons you know for sure you won't want to keep forever, max them to 30 and sell them for credits to make room for others.  Such weapons include those with Prime varients that are attainable right now, weapons that just plain suck and are considered Mastery Fodder and so on.

Unless you have plenty of platinum to spend on weapon slots, its best to get through the weapons you don't like first before settling on a solid arsenal of the good ones.  Assuming you have a least one or two good ones of each weapon type to get you through the agony of ranking the crappy ones.

Tonkor and Ignis are ones that I have kept.  Ignis is great for a lot of different situations and doesn't need much aim, but Tonkor (without a few mods) require you to aim to hit some enemies or yourself/team mates, with little harm done in the process.  If you've got carrier and are just hunting for resources you can bring ignis (which shoots through some walls and doors that are locked) and any resource dropped nearby (if it's behind a secret wall and your carrier's vacuum ability is ranked up) will be picked up regardless ;)

However Ignis has a wider cone radius and if you're on a ship (Corpus) that's got glass around you, you have to be careful or you'll break the glass and have to hack the console to halt the air breech (Tonkor does the same thing with it's blast radius), but other than that they're good solid weapons :) (this is all just personal opinion).  (please... not looking for a fight because I mentioned Tonkor)