Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania farming faq

(PSN)maso_sage-mode

Question

Hey guys, Titania is about to come for console players this upcoming week but I have a question : can I prepare mysef for it ? Can I scan plants now before the update in order to save some time after release ? An answer will be greatly appreciated tennos ! have a good day

Edited by (PS4)maso_sage-mode

7 answers to this question

Scanning the plants on earth isn't a bad idea. The other ones are quite easy to get and you also don't have to deal with the day/night cycle there. You can also farm more than is required for the quest if you want to farm the auras once you finished the quest.

34 minutes ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

Hey guys, Titania is about to come for console players this upcoming week but I have a question : can I prepare mysef for it ? Can I scan plants now before the update in order to save some time after release ? An answer will be greatly appreciated tennos ! have a good day

Yes (as others have said) you can scan plants currently and not use the vials collected from them until you obtain the quest for Titania.  The newer plants are easier to come by and I've noticed that with the moss it seems to grow in the same places on Mercury tilesets.  I did a exterminate mission (M Prime) twice and found more than enough vestan moss, also had the "Cross Matrix Widget" installed on my synthesis scanner to help me get more each time (varied).  Have fun obtaining Titania :)