Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need True Endgame Content

ChinchillaGG

We need some big bosses, ones with mechanics and that actually require team work. The towers are a lot of fun, but they can get old and with really good gear you can solo some of them. If you can put out a world that has a string of missions with a final boss that actually takes hard work, then this game will have just about everything that it could possibly need.

I like the ever-going mechanic of the game. DE has said endgame content with not be traditional or of the garden-variety. They plan to keep adding content, locations and such. 

The user created levels and missions to come can be seen as endgame.

Honestly I'm not looking for "END" and "Warframe" to ever meet and get married. I'm enjoying the expanding ride and look forward to the newness still to come.

Edited by RawGritz

We need some big bosses, ones with mechanics and that actually require team work. The towers are a lot of fun, but they can get old and with really good gear you can solo some of them. If you can put out a world that has a string of missions with a final boss that actually takes hard work, then this game will have just about everything that it could possibly need.

forum noob

What I would like to see are harder areas with increased rewards. Pluto just doesn't cut it. And T3 neither. With some randoms that are more or less ok you can cut through that T3 termination without really stopping nor do I need to put much effort in.

I want a challenge. Something that needs a squad that is harmonizing. A mission to which I need to adjust my Warframe and weapons to.   

I want something that makes all those hours of grinding worth it.

Edited by The2ndLink

While an interesting suggestion, you'll eventually get bored of it as well in the long run.

For me, i am enjoying what there is at the moment and as mentioned in the previous livestream, U9 is supposed to be focusing on polish/fix things up. I for one prefer if the DE did polish things up because the game has grown exponantionally and a lot of things need to be relook/revamp/rework/ etc etc you get my point =)

What?

You listen the last Livestream every Day?

Okay....and after the 90min Livestream?

We had nothing to play, nothing to do,into Warframe.

We dont know what we can do.

We have all over 250 hours to played.

All Warframes,

All Weapons,

All Missions.... and waved to be 100 Round,at onced.

Its bored,it repeats everything only.

ppejus5p.png

Edited by Unbeugsam

What?

All Warframes,

All Weapons,

ppejus5p.png

Go and do something else then? Play a different game? Plant a tree? Improve your english skills? ;)

Warframe is a nice game to quit for some time when you have done everything and come back to it when new content/stuff to do is patched in. There are other games.. go play them as long as you come back to Warframe when youre done.

What?

All Warframes,

All Weapons,

ppejus5p.png

I can see this happening to me as a new player already, What do I do when I max everything and my friends and I get up to high waves in defences?

I am really interested in the user created levels though sounds like something we can do for fun so that other players can take on the challenge.

new solar system for the win, i'm tired of all these planets.

That is not the answer. It is just a patch on the road. You will still get tired, and bored fast. We need side things to do like, Gamble, Mini games(Like console hacks, puzzles or whatever), or even Socializing more in another way. 

I can see this happening to me as a new player already, What do I do when I max everything and my friends and I get up to high waves in defences?

I'm sorry did you just ask "what do i do after i beat the game!?" No game can answer that question. Most online games become chat rooms once you beat them. Though this is also kind of the nature of PvE based games. It's a matter of waiting until new content is released.

I think most people are just looking for bigger bosses in general to take down. Jackal is an "ok" sized boss, but he's got nothing on the big type bosses games have been releasing for quite a while. People aren't really asking for an end-all be-all boss yet. We all know(or should know) that Sol is not the end of the game, but some bigger bosses to finish the system off would still do nice.

Big bosses are one of the primary reasons games sell. I know what sold me as well as a lot of players on LP2 was this boss battle here, which we got to do in the little demo version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLN_c9FC1uk

He's big, he has a multitude of ways to tackle him, and it really feels like you need an entire team to bring him down(even though he CAN be solo'd). All honesty he's not even THAT hard of a boss, but he does have a lot of mechanics, and he's big. Let's not forget that you can VISUALLY see that you're doing damage to him. That health bar isn't even needed to be able to tell that you're really inflicting damage to him as his legs fall off, his tail explodes, his tongue splits off, etc. This is what people want, something that's really interactive on multiple levels.

Personally I'd just like to see really high level regular maps as endgame content. Maps with level 300, 400 or higher mobs. Yeah, it would be hard as well. Could 4 skilled players beat it? Of course. It would just take a while and a fair amount of skill and luck.

This level 80 stuff in the T3 void which is easily soloable by anybody with an IQ above room temperature with a lvl 30 frame and weapons is nothing close to endgame at all imho.

Traditional endgame involving isn't a good design. It just create a new areas filled with high level AI and higher level loots + one gigantic boss. Once you beat the map for 40th time, it's just another area for you. I don't find 'gigantic' boss to be entertaining myself. Personally, a good boss is a boss which offers a lot of ways to beat it. I mentioned 'The End' bossfight from MGS3 for several times already, check it on youtube.

Frankly, user-generated content would be a good way to entertain playerbase. DE already mentioned about expanding the procedurally generated tileset into a sort of dungeon master mode.