Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Juggernaught kills

(PSN)ppetty

Question

Anyone willing to help me get a few for the inaros quest?  Seems only recommendation is going to Eris, but I've a ways to go before unlocking it.  Been looking for help for like a week now, and jumping into infestation alerts.  Had a few spawn, but only got one kill so far.

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)ppetty said:

Slowly making my way, but just got to Neptune on Wednesday.

Just wait till you encounter your first corrupted juggernaut. You'll wish you'd taken a little longer to get to Eris...  :)

Honestly I'm surprised you haven't just used recruiting chat. You can try looking for relic parties around the time that there's a fissure on Eris, I'm sure there'll be a few. If you've got some decent relics you should be able to get in no problem, and good ol' juggs will always spawn because everyone needs to kill corrupted for reactant. Give it a shot, if you haven't already.

14 hours ago, (PS4)ppetty said:

Anyone willing to help me get a few for the inaros quest?  Seems only recommendation is going to Eris, but I've a ways to go before unlocking it.  Been looking for help for like a week now, and jumping into infestation alerts.  Had a few spawn, but only got one kill so far.

I wouldn't mind lending a hand. I do the Golem assassination on Eris since it's a guarantee of spawning a juggernaut (behemoth) before fighting the Golem.