Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Parajumping(Death From Above Attack)

SabreUr

I had no idea where to put is, so maybe i'll throw this here. My issue is that when you jump from height and use your "death from above" melee attack your warframe is stuck in this pose:

l7xt.jpg

The problems are:

a) can't cancel this aniation

b) it oftens bugs out, freezing my warframe one inch above the ground, capable only of sliding. It eventually "unfreezes" with drop attack, but still

c) warframe is not accelerating, dropping from sniper tower on defense map or from box - v is the same - hence the parajumping. Which is kind of annoying.

and this is more of request:

Is it possible to introduce mechanic that increases dmg radius/dmg itself when we jump from taller object?

EDIT

Deleted my previous post, 75% was cut for some reason

EDIT2:

I should clarify - by stuck in this pose in first sentence I did not mean bug - just overall "lacking" of the mechanic - no acceleration, no possibility of cancelling without casting...

Edited by SabreUr

The gravity for jump attacks was changed a few updates back, made it all floaty. Parajumping is indeed the better term for as it is now.

The "sliding hands up" glitch is entertaining when nothing is around, stressful when surrounded by a pack of MOA. Hope it gets fixed soon.