Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Single Imprint Breeding

Vitamin.Ex

Question

I want a Kavat with big ears but so far I have hatched 3 Kavats with ears so small it looks like they don't have ears. They are ugly creatures.

So I decided to ask around in trade chat for imprints I can buy and after several days of trying I finally got someone willing to sell one. The only problem is he only had "one" imprint. The Kavat he had is a great looking Kavat and I want to breed it. I made imprints of the 3 monsters I already hatched.

My question is, which slot should I place the good looking Kavat in to get that look? I only have one shot at this and I don't want to mess it up. I'm trying to use the imprint I bought plus one of my garbage imprints to breed a Kavat but I want him to keep the style of the Kavat I bought.

2 answers to this question

I won't count on that one imprint. I bet it works like kubrows, so in that case you don't have much chances to get what you want.
Combining with one of your other imprints? Never. Karma says that if you have 50/50 chances to get one of them, you have 90% chances of getting the wrong one.

I suggest you to get two imprints of what you want, in that case you have more chances to get it. Note that it's not 100% guarentee to get what you have in the imprints.