Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[HELP] Searching for specific war movie!!

Zareek

Greetings!!

A while back I found a song on youtube "Devil Driver: Forgiveness is a six gun", with a fan made music video. The video has sinced been removed, which is a little annoying. The clips used looked interesting, and Id like to find the movie. I've since been searching high and low without luck!. So I need your help!

Bounty Reward: A happy Zareek

In the video, you see 2 soldiers. I assume they are germans. Talking, smoking and having fun. I forgot where about they are located, but you see one of them get shot. You see the shooter is (what I assume) an american sharp shooter in full ghillie suit. The other soldier is shocked and ends up running away through a forest. The sharp shooter follows and ends up shooting the soldier. The sharp shooter searches the soldiers pockets and walks off. He then changes his mind and takes a picture of the corpse.

The next part you see a man in a basement (assumed sharpshooter), with a berret(?), and a glass of alchohol. He finish his drink, and with a straight face, shoots himself (in the mouth I think). Then you see a bunch of clips of his walls, covered with pictures of those he has killed.

Picture from movie: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLG_ME70BsP5BHTbsNE-roA5rRH4Gq089orosUykveX7tucc4eAA

The music video ends, so thats all the info I could provide. The clips might be from several movies for all I know. But if anyone can help me locate this movie, id be H A P P Y!!

Edited by Zareek

6 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Do you remember what gun the sniper used? What year do you think the movie took place? [As far as I know, it could've been a Russian sniper].

Sorry I dont. I think its WW2, but not sure. Its been a while.

4 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

None of them rings a bell! But thanks!

12 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

The way he described the movie sounded like a WW genre, but I'm not sure.

It seemed more like a serial killer. I doubt people would be carrying around those large cameras in WW2, with a rifle, and a Ghillie suit [which wasn't really developed upon during that time period].

I think the sniper was Russian, or Jewish, and used a German rifle with a scope add-on.

Edited by RetiredEdgeLord

2 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

It seemed more like a serial killer. I doubt people would be carrying around those large cameras in WW2, with a rifle, and a Ghillie suit [which wasn't really developed upon during that time period].

I think the sniper was Russian, or Jewish, and used a German rifle with a scope add-on.

I think this picture is from the music video:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLG_ME70BsP5BHTbsNE-roA5rRH4Gq089orosUykveX7tucc4eAA

The part about the ghillie suit and the camera and then you saying it's world war themed along with that picture, completely throws me off. Struggling to think of a film which has that combination. 

You absolutely sure it was all from the same film and not pieces from different ones?

Edited by Naith

1 hour ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Judging by the quality of the scenes what would be the age range for the movie? A quick 199x-20xx WW1 and WW2 AND War movies google search would be time consuming but eventually get it.

Something tells me by the tint/grading it's in the 2000 range. More widely used past then. 

• 1 month later...
On 15/9/2016 at 4:25 PM, Naith said:

The part about the ghillie suit and the camera and then you saying it's world war themed along with that picture, completely throws me off. Struggling to think of a film which has that combination. 

You absolutely sure it was all from the same film and not pieces from different ones?

I could be remembering wrong. Its a long time ago, so im really not sure!