Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Azima colouring nonsense

AM-Bunny

With the Zenistar on the horizon, I thought it was an appropriate time to make this topic. Simply, the colour scheme for Azima is frustratingly nonsensical. There are huge portions of the weapon that cannot be coloured.

Warframe1995.jpg

Now I understand that sometimes a weapon uses more colour than there are swatches available which occasionally leads to this situation, but the strangeness comes from the fact that the 'Accents' swatch seems to make no apparent changes to the weapon whatsoever.

I'm hoping that this is perhaps a graphical bug, and the Accents swatch is supposed to govern the uncolourable bits. If not, I would ask that it be considered as a change.

Thank you for your time.

a lot of weapons need to have the uncoloarble bits colorable, this could be one, funny though, i never noticed it before seeing this

also, may i take this chance to ask for T grakata`s 4th slot not to control 70% of the weapon`s appearance as that slot is mostly the tiny accents on my warframes and have stupidly bright coloring?

Just now, Bizzaro21 said:

a lot of weapons need to have the uncoloarble bits colorable, this could be one, funny though, i never noticed it before seeing this

Yeah, it's true that there are plenty of items with bit that can't be coloured, but usually it's because it uses more colours than there are swatches.

The fact that this weapon has a dead swatch on top of that just seems peculiar to me.

I don't have Twin Grakata, so I can't really comment on that one.

1 minute ago, AM-Bunny said:

Yeah, it's true that there are plenty of items with bit that can't be coloured, but usually it's because it uses more colours than there are swatches.

The fact that this weapon has a dead swatch on top of that just seems peculiar to me.

I don't have Twin Grakata, so I can't really comment on that one.

most of them are that way btw :P

and u see al that black? yea, that is one slot.......