Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buying Prime Bundles

ZalewskIII

Question

If I purchase the Nekros Prime Access. Will I have access to all the weapons and things inside the bundle? 

I was asking around chat to see if any players knew the answer but I couldn't get a good answer. Is there anyone who can help me ? I don't wanna buy access to it if I can't use all the weapons and things it comes with. 

10 answers to this question

There are different tiers for PAs, you get whatever's listed there. It's pretty blatant going so far as to show pictures of what you're getting but to answer your question yes assuming you buy the highest level of the PA you get everything (including weapons) although note that the lowest level is only the weapons and nekros isn't included

Since you guys/gals know a lot more than I do. Are the Prime Warframes better? The Weapons are the best in the game from what I've heard but do the warframes offer anything special?

Do all the packages come with the 90 day boosters? Or just the $139.99 package? 

Edited by ZalewskIII

Prime Warframes generally have 1 or 2 more mod polarities as well as some stat boosts compared to the non-prime versions. (In the case of Nekros Prime, more shields and power, as well as an extra '-' polarity)

And only the max package and the Accessories-only package comes with the 90 Day Boosters.

Edited by Celphied

8 minutes ago, ZalewskIII said:

Since you guys/gals know a lot more than I do. Are the Prime Warframes better? The Weapons are the best in the game from what I've heard but do the warframes offer anything special?

Do all the packages come with the 90 day boosters? Or just the $139.99 package? 

Prime Warframes come with a different set of polarized mod slots and a usually small boost to stats. You can check the wiki for the differences for each individual Prime Warframe. The only change that is common to all Prime Warframes is the fact that touching a Death Orb in the Void with a Prime Warframe will restore 250 energy to yourself and nearby allies.

The boosters are part of the accessories pack. You'll have to buy either the accessories pack or the highest tier Prime Access to receive the boosters.