Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Really Wish DE Would Streamline Reset Times

Master-Nachash

For example. For me (I live in UK so my timezone is GMT), my login reward timer + daily standing resets at 1AM, my sortie + syndicate missions reset at 5PM, and my conclave dailies reset at approximately 2:45PM.

Why all the random times? Why can't everything reset at the same time?

Edited by Master-Nachash

Just now, erny0507 said:

Would be nice really, I keep forgeting what resets when...

Yeah I didn't even know what time conclave dailies reset until I lost like four dailies because of it today.

It'd be nice for me because it'd allow me to organise my play-time better, instead of having to wait for resets throughout the day I could get all of my stuff done in bulk in a couple of hours as soon as I get up, or when I get home of a night.

I think Login Rewards reset on GMT at midnight (I could be completely wrong in this) so on the East Coast of the US for example, it is currently at 8:00 PM but during daylight savings time it shifts to 7:00 PM. 

I have no idea what the deal with Sorties is. 

Just now, Master-Nachash said:

ACTUALLY, you're right haha, it's 1AM. Sorry, it used to be midnight until the clocks went foward. When they go back again, it'll be midnight again.

I never did like or fully understand the whole turning the clocks an hour forward thing. Well, I do understand it but my brain just refuses to accept it and always messes me up with it :T

15 minutes ago, Imaru said:

I think Login Rewards reset on GMT at midnight (I could be completely wrong in this) so on the East Coast of the US for example, it is currently at 8:00 PM but during daylight savings time it shifts to 7:00 PM. 

I have no idea what the deal with Sorties is. 

It switches between midnight and 1AM over the year. Right now it's 1AM, but when the clocks go back for daylight savings or whatever it is, it'll be midnight again.

Just now, Keybopsef said:

I never did like or fully understand the whole turning the clocks an hour forward thing. Well, I do understand it but my brain just refuses to accept it and always messes me up with it :T

Literally the only time I pay any attention to time, is when I'm playing Warframe, so I know when my stuff resets lol.