Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 11 Mastery Test

_Rue_

It's the same as the Rank 10, 9 and i think 8?

Looking forward to the fix. Thanks. :D

I also would like to see a way for people to redo or test previous rank tests. I for one only experienced this one (wall running and shooting the ball).

Edited by _Rue_

wow..grats. You must have leveled pretty much everything.

I'm still only 7 and 8 is still 2 frames and 3 weapons away for me. This will take me ages.

I have read that from 8 onwards all the tests are the same parkour test.

I believe is largely due to the mastery system being somewhat unfinished.

I agree this should be changed unless DE believes doing parkour and shooting is the hardest thing to do in this game.

I'm going to have rank 9 by the end of next week (won't be able to play for the next 4 days, otherwise I would have it done by the weekend), but quick question:

Are the parkour courses for rank 8+ all different?  Or is it the same course over and over.  If they're different, I'd have to say leave it that way, since parkour is really the only thing in this game that actually takes skill, asides from possibly not-cheesing some sort of Mastery Rank boss fight or something. 

Edited by lstalri

Are the parkour courses for rank 8+ all different?  Or is it the same course over and over. 

The Rank 8 parkour challenge is the last implemented course and everything beyond that is a repeat of the same trial. Similar to how every test was a repeat of the tutorial's "shoot X Grineer to win" challenge in earlier updates. Once more players start reaching the higher ranks more courses will surely appear.

Edited by Tenebraex