Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Europa / Ose help needed, please.

burngrudas

Question

Good day,

So... if i understand things correctly if matchmaking is set to public i should get set with pug group to do this place, but no matter how many times i try it's always solo, no one joins me. And soloing that... well, there's just no chance. I love soloing, it's pretty much all i do, i like going at my leisurely pace, take in the scenery, compulsively loot every single box and crate, etc.. But interception is one type of mission that just kicks my &#!.

I wouldn't mind just leaving it be, but it blocks quite a few missions for me, including part of the void.

So, my  question is, am i doing something wrong? Is there some really obvious tactic i am missing when trying to solo this? Or maybe there is something in the options or somewhere that let's me join other people doing this or other people join me, that i forgot to tick or click or just didn't see? I don't believe no one is ever doing this mission. It blocks too much of the map for that to be the case.

If anyone can offer any advice, that would be lovely.

Thank you.

6 answers to this question

a random node is not likely to have a squad available, as for the solo tactic, i`d recommend a sniper so u can defend towers while capturing others, and a CC killer like ember, ash, saryn, etc would do u good as well (mesa is the best though IMO, walk in the tower, ult, shoot their asses and done)

or u can always PM me ingame for help ;)

I solo interceptions with my Nyx or Slowva. Nyx with max range, duration can take over almost the entire map (considering interception tile-sets are almost exclusively small). Slowva can slow all enemies down, and use an AoE weapon like the ignis to blow up all the enemies. 

Best of luck with your mission!

I am a new player but from my experience, just go from tower to tower since all interception maps have the towers in a circle pattern in the map. Capture one tower then move to the next in a rotation route. Don't worry if a tower was recaptured by the enemy, concentrate on capturing the other towers before going back to the one that was captured by the enemy. 

You move faster than them, so it is well possible for you to have 3 towers with 1 enemy captured. Soon you will have all 4 towers. 

The enemies will go to the one you previously went to and they are slow, so keep capturing as many as you can. Eventually you will succeed the mission.

Oh... you need to have strong weapons n stuffs too in case you need to fight off the enemies that are still occupying a tower.

I can say it works because I always solo those missions, as normal progression nodes don't have people playing in them much.

The Europa map is the hardest one to solo IMO since all of the towers are right next to spawn points and three of them hide the spawn point inside a building.  Its really easy to get stuck in a 'conflict' where you can't capture the tower quickly.  That leads to spending too much time at one tower and losing the others.

I'd suggest going to the in game recruiting and just asking for help with the mission.  It shouldn't be all that hard to get some one(s) to help with one message to clear the node.

• Like 1