Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All of my items are gone

TheOneAndOnlyDominator

Question

Hi there, I've been gone from Warframe for quite a while now and when I got back there was a message box telling me that I could regain all my items after completing the tutorial, I have completed the tutorial and still haven't figured out how to regain all my items back, I used to have prime weapons and different characters, now im level one and it really sucks.

What do I do??

Edited by TheOneAndOnlyDominator

18 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Tveoh said:

sounds like a bug.  but make sure you do all the missions that follow the tutorial to get the ship fixed up and running,  Especailly the part for the arsenal segment 

Does that include completing 'Vor's Prize'? I thought the tutorial was just the part where you pick your weapons and get your ship running

12 minutes ago, TheOneAndOnlyDominator said:

Does that include completing 'Vor's Prize'? I thought the tutorial was just the part where you pick your weapons and get your ship running

Vor's prize is the entire intro segment of the game now. so completing it will rid you of the tutorial stuff and unlocks all your gear.

11 minutes ago, TheOneAndOnlyDominator said:

Reloged, no prompt to restore items.

It should auto restore after quest completion (no prompt).

So basically your codex shows This (screenshot not mine btw)

And even after closing and starting the game none of your old gear has returned in the arsenal?

Just now, Airwolfen said:

It should auto restore after quest completion (no prompt).

So basically your codex shows This (screenshot not mine btw)

And even after closing and starting the game none of your old gear has returned in the arsenal?

I'll try the arsenal, if not, im gonna make a ticket.

I had prime weapons, a kubrow and characters and stuff so I dont want to lose it.

And no, it didn't auto restore, this was my only account so it couldnt be mixed with another

Just now, TheOneAndOnlyDominator said:

I'll try the arsenal, if not, im gonna make a ticket.

I had prime weapons, a kubrow and characters and stuff so I dont want to lose it.

And no, it didn't auto restore, this was my only account so it couldnt be mixed with another

I have nothing in the arsenal, I dont know whats going on.

5 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

In that case your best option is to contact Support and wait :/

It sucks but it beats having to restart from scratch.

I've contacted support, but over here in Aus its 12:00 am and I can't stay up much longer. It looks like they have some sort of live chat but I don't know, if I leave will they contact me via email?