Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Login

(XBOX)Delta TND

Just an idea that has been going through my head about the daily login rewards that we get for every reset.

When you log in you get something like a morphics or something of that sort.  The big thing is the 1000-10000 credit rewards that we get when we log on.  I dont know about the rest of you but a 1000 credits doesn't really do anything.  and Mastery Rank, granted now has a few things that it gets involved with, but it doesnt do anything to the daily log in.

Why not add something to the daily login something like if you get past 100 interval milestone you get 1.5X the actual reward.  or if its materials you get 2x the reward.  mastery should play a big part in on it.  Im open for ideas on it but its a really touchy subject that would need alot of thought

On 19-9-2016 at 7:40 PM, (XB1)Delta TND said:

mastery should play a big part in on it.

I agree on this.

It's not really a reward to choose between 5000, 10000 or 15000 credits if you got millions. 

Currently the only login rewards for high mastery rank players are the ones every 50 days.

DE could tweak the rewards a bit. For example. There is mutagen mass, but no fieldrons or detonite injectors (only samples and ampules)

I dont know if a multiplier would make a big difference. I mean getting 1 or 2 morphics isnt really changing my morphics stack. But then again i could use it with neural sensors.

Getting back to mastery rank i have no thought out ideas on this. Only thing ive got is rerolls. Mastery rank 22 means 22 rerolls in 50 days. Dont like the reward use a reroll. Need to choose out of 3 use 2 rerolls to leave the highest reward standing. 

I actually found this topic after getting a booster again and having no time to play due to work. So i post it here. Can we get boosters that only countdown when playing the game.