Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Does The Ogris Work?

Annnoth

I understand how it works in terms of firing but what I am looking to know is how does it work in terms of damage? Half the time it 1 hits enemies, sometimes it only deals minor damage to enemies (even low level ones), sometimes it doesn't even deal any damage at all on a direct hit.

Chances are it's bugged but I'm curious if anyone knows how I can maximize damage by shooting in certain areas.

I'm curious if anyone knows how I can maximize damage by shooting in certain areas.

Avoid direct damage hits, instead use splash damage by aiming for nearby walls, ceiling, and floor. Apparently direct hits do not trigger the splash damage for some weird reason, so never hit a target directly as the damage is much lower.

They really need to fix it so that a target hit directly still causes splash damage on any foes within range of the blast.

Avoid direct damage hits, instead use splash damage by aiming for nearby walls, ceiling, and floor. Apparently direct hits do not trigger the splash damage for some weird reason, so never hit a target directly as the damage is much lower.

They really need to fix it so that a target hit directly still causes splash damage on any foes within range of the blast.

This needs to get fixed, it is so annoying.

seriously?

I lold....

hard