Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

fragments of mars

leodaboss3

Question

hey, i need to scan 5 fragments on mars to unlock phobos, i got three of them and almost completed all the missions. I don't have a loot radar so it's complicated to find them

if i don't find all the fragments before completing all the missions, will i be able to unlock phobos or not?

5 answers to this question

You unlock planets by doing the junctions, and each of these junctions has unique requirements.

Cephalon Fragments are only optional, and if you complete "sets", you'll be rewarded with pieces of lore, Ordis' story, and you'll unlock an image for your orbiter. However they don't contribute to progression in the starchart at all.

EDIT: Or does the Phobos junction require cephalon fragments now? My bad, didn't know. As bluephoenix13 said, Thief's Wit (common mod) and Animal Instict (rare) have the same function as loot detector, but with varying range. You can equip them to spot the fragments.

Edited by TheScytale

12 minutes ago, TheScytale said:

You unlock planets by doing the junctions, and each of these junctions has unique requirements.

Cephalon Fragments are only optional, and if you complete "sets", you'll be rewarded with pieces of lore, Ordis' story, and you'll unlock an image for your orbiter. However they don't contribute to progression in the starchart at all.

This is incorrect, The Mars—Phobos junction requires you to scan fragments on Mars.