The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Us Purchase mod slots,"Please" !

(PSN)ChildrenOf_Ariel

13 minutes ago, TheyreFood said:

I'm pretty sure what he is saying is since its a co-op PVE game VS heavy unites and hoards we should just make it easy on the players so they never have to forma, or actually play the game, they could just throw money at the screen and get on with their lives.

You paid $20.00 for the last bottle of water you purchased, didn't you? Simply because you were told the more you spend for it, the better it taste.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)ChildrenOf_Ariel said:

You paid $20.00 for the last bottle of water you purchased, didn't you? Simply because you were told the more you spend for it, the better it taste.

pretty sure that's the opposite of what i said, but I guess you didn't really read my post lol

7 minutes ago, Visione said:

The true console way man, haha.

So. Much. This...

3 hours ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Uh, I think that would be a rather unwise decision.

One, it would move the game towards being genuinely Pay to Win, because...

Two, it would be massive, enormous, ridiculous power creep.

Seriously, we really don't need the extra power. If anything, DE very badly need to rebalance the Tenno vs the enemy factions, so that once the base power levels are a bit more sane, they can hopefully stop relying on enemy armour scaling and power nullification cheese.

That last part should be the bigger text of the post.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ChildrenOf_Ariel said:

So the enemy having a 5 level boust every 5 minutes, while we stay the same until we run, or die is what you consider balance?  

No that's what tenno call endless missions with escalating difficulty. We like it, we want it to be more balanced, we want it to not feel like  we turned on cheats in our console command bar with the tilde key, we want our Warframe not some iPad f2p2w video ad generator we mess with on break between classes and work. 

We want our game without the whiney cheap brigade begging for free loot and empty maps so they can justify calling the game bad, without the profiteers undermining real entertainment for their virtual wallet, without absurd inflation of player or mob power and without completely weakening everything into dust..

That's what we want. Balance.

I'm sorry guys, you either want slots, or don't. They only give us what they want anyway, and WE PAY their paychecks. You don't play Warframe after the first 3 Tennos without paying to play (Money/Time). Why do you think it take 3 days to build a Tenno after you've spent 12 hours on each part? To save time, it'll cost you money...    ...Ddaaa! Add 2 slots ONLY cost storage to impliament. Personal I don't understand what's gotten into you fool. We are talking about a game were as the levels & enemy get harder, the enemy teliport directly behind & beside you. What's real about Warframe is what they tell us is real (with 2 sets of physics: 1 for compChars, 1 for paying players).  And God forbid you ask for something useful, or you have to deal with this pack of fools. Which proves that by the time they start calling you a Troll, that Warframe is the closest thing they have to a girlfriend.   

9 minutes ago, (PS4)ChildrenOf_Ariel said:

I'm sorry guys, you either want slots, or don't. They only give us what they want anyway, and WE PAY their paychecks. You don't play Warframe after the first 3 Tennos without paying to play (Money/Time). Why do you think it take 3 days to build a Tenno after you've spent 12 hours on each part? To save time, it'll cost you money...    ...Ddaaa! Add 2 slots ONLY cost storage to impliament. Personal I don't understand what's gotten into you fool. We are talking about a game were as the levels & enemy get harder, the enemy teliport directly behind & beside you. What's real about Warframe is what they tell us is real (with 2 sets of physics: 1 for compChars, 1 for paying players).  And God forbid you ask for something useful, or you have to deal with this pack of fools. Which proves that by the time they start calling you a Troll, that Warframe is the closest thing they have to a girlfriend.   

Git gud, peasant, you don't need 2 extra mod slots to deal with any enemy in the game.

Also you should consider investing your plat/PA purchases in englando classes and proper education, DE can probably live with a couple tenths of bucks less a month.

Edited by SetAbominae

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ChildrenOf_Ariel said:

I'm sorry guys,   

You're new I'll explain. See the game has been evolving for some time now, on one front we have people who want the game fast and easy, another group who just want profit, one who wants legitimate entertainment and some elements I'm pretty sure who just want it all to burn. 

We are in the current state, trying to not only patiently wait for DE to put out more content (the war within) also have some serious discussion about the game,its direction,destinaton, and how to bring both our expectations and DE's ideas into some semblance of compromise and realization. 

No your suggestion isn't really in line with either DE's ideas or ours. We thank you for your input though, please feel free to gain some experience and join the conversation with some solid feedback about your experience with this game and maybe take some time to read a little about what's being discussed lately.

47 minutes ago, Babellon said:

No that's what tenno call endless missions with escalating difficulty. We like it, we want it to be more balanced, we want it to not feel like  we turned on cheats in our console command bar with the tilde key, we want our Warframe not some iPad f2p2w video ad generator we mess with on break between classes and work. 

We want our game without the whiney cheap brigade begging for free loot and empty maps so they can justify calling the game bad, without the profiteers undermining real entertainment for their virtual wallet, without absurd inflation of player or mob power and without completely weakening everything into dust..

That's what we want. Balance.

Ok dude;  whatever. I judge a game by it's level fair realism. In Destiny, I shot a Shank 3 times, and it restored it's health each time. On the 4th shot the Shank put me off Earth. In Warframe that moment was in a Survival mission at 45 minutes, when 10 Grineer appeared behind me in the Extraction Room to kill me, and win (I was facing the door). The next time was when a Drank (which  have at best 18' legs) jumped 8 feet in the air to the landing I was on. I'm not sure if having enemy not only run from me, but also know exactly how avoid me while never turning around, as I was invisible, came next, or not (daily occurrence).  Sorry, your game, preach on brother about what's not needed, or scrub players. It's your forum.  "You Love things the way they are."        

52 minutes ago, SetAbominae said:

Git gud, peasant, you don't need 2 extra mod slots to deal with any enemy in the game.

Also you should consider investing your plat/PA purchases in englando classes and proper education, DE can probably live with a couple tenths of bucks less a month.

I figured as much for myself. Seems to be headed in same direction as Destiny . 

According to op he would ask we should be able to buy an extra set of hands and legs. Op sorry to break your bubble but lemme ask you this how many mmorpg's have you played and in those have you ever done raid level stuff. Cuz to me it looks like no. And there are certain things like balance and p2w can't be explained w/o experiencing it.

Edited by SharkPot

Alright. Guess you weren't here when frames had 2 more slots than they do now. Powers were cards you had to equip, and people still managed to easily handle anything the game threw at them. Then they made every frame have all their powers,  and took 2 slots away. Then they gave us the exilus slot, and it was a nice thing. We don't need any more. We do just fine without it.

5 hours ago, (PS4)ChildrenOf_Ariel said:

Ok dude;  whatever. I judge a game by it's level fair realism. In Destiny, I shot a Shank 3 times, and it restored it's health each time. On the 4th shot the Shank put me off Earth. In Warframe that moment was in a Survival mission at 45 minutes, when 10 Grineer appeared behind me in the Extraction Room to kill me, and win (I was facing the door). The next time was when a Drank (which  have at best 18' legs) jumped 8 feet in the air to the landing I was on. I'm not sure if having enemy not only run from me, but also know exactly how avoid me while never turning around, as I was invisible, came next, or not (daily occurrence).  Sorry, your game, preach on brother about what's not needed, or scrub players. It's your forum.  "You Love things the way they are."        

Go play fallout with mods then heard its very immersive and realistic.

Edit: Oh sorry my bad did not see that you were a ps4 player.

Edited by SharkPot
:3