Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

network not responding 9-23-16 [Investigating]

psyclum

lolol, what the hell? im connecting fine but the weirdest crap is happening. hosts are being reselected in game, mods drop nowhere near the killed enemy, no rewards on alerts etc. 

best one i have at the moment is my helios scans everything i already have scanned and refuses to scan what i dont have. 

50 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello from Birmingham, Tenno! 

We are working closely with our infrastructure partners to mitigate the attacks. We're seeing some of you are able to get back into the game and play without any issue. If you are still unable to log in know that the team back home in London (the Canadian one) is keeping a close eye on everything. 

Thanks guys! Apologies for the trouble. 

Thanks for the info.

i literally forgot there was a london in canada for a second there lol

Hey, does anyone know if the issue has been fixed already? The game is still not working for me, but the other day after the "network not responding" issue everyone had, they fixed it a LOT later for South America, so maybe the current problem has already been sorted for everyone but us :( , that's why i ask :D

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello from Birmingham, Tenno! 

We are working closely with our infrastructure partners to mitigate the attacks. We're seeing some of you are able to get back into the game and play without any issue. If you are still unable to log in know that the team back home in London (the Canadian one) is keeping a close eye on everything. 

Thanks guys! Apologies for the trouble. 

I'm From South America, same here, i cant log in =(

its possible to prevent further DDoSing until the issue is fixed they are preventing players who have not logged in from logging in while those who are in have the ability to play (aka: turned off the login server) i only say this because im playing through several void fissure missions to hopefully work up enough ducats for baro for this weekend cause i have work tomorrow and sunday ='(

OR the pc version is fixed and the consoles are not =) (switch to pc, its better)

16 minutes ago, NemoOceansoul said:

its possible to prevent further DDoSing until the issue is fixed they are preventing players who have not logged in from logging in while those who are in have the ability to play (aka: turned off the login server) i only say this because im playing through several void fissure missions to hopefully work up enough ducats for baro for this weekend cause i have work tomorrow and sunday ='(

OR the pc version is fixed and the consoles are not =) (switch to pc, its better)

Nope, i'm on PC and it's not working for me. So it's either not a console thing only, or a south american issue :p

I guess all we can do now is wait and say RIP baro and RIP south america once more 

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT

The update will be restarted shortly..

My Katbrow miss me, I'm pretty sure of it =(

Meanwhile:

Spoiler

Have a good night guys!

Edited by gabriel31337
embed

Lmao are people DDOS'ing again because of the super rare stance price drop???????

I remember when the slash mod set was first released via Baro Ki'teer and we had loads of DDOS'ing going on over the weekend. So much so that DE was forced to extend Baro's stay in the relay. And it was said that the DDOS attacks were happening simply because people were raging over the imminent slash mod set price drop.

Edited by Master-Nachash