*Rush*Pursuit* Archwing

Phenom-X

Question

Phobos, Keplar: Rush

Any pro tips?

Saturn, Pandora: Pursuit

Any pro tips

These two questions are targeted toward PC only

I have found that Odonata archwing is too slow. I have gotten to the end. Then clueless me didn't know what to do and then mission failed.  My attempts were a lot.

What about a modless archwing, which one?

Lastly, are the mines fixed with cold  supposed to be every 100-200 meters?

Edited by Phenom-X

2 answers to this question

any Archwing other than Elytron should be fine for Rush. shave time off of navigating through the Tiles, while taking out the CC Mines as quickly as possible (or going around them if you can).
Hyperion Thrusters will certainly be valuable.

Persuit tips...
uhhh... not destroying the Turrets before you take out Shields and Engines at the same time can be useful if you'll struggle to Kill the Enemies that will come after? as the Turrets will then become friendly.

a fairly Accurate Weapon is nice to have, so you spend less time shooting at each Weakpoint.

in rush, don't use afterburn so much, only when you have a straight-ish path, and even in narrow halls, use it in bursts, just a short tap. when in corners, try to take sharp turns even when sprinting or if you find yourself can't make the corner, just break, it's pretty easy though to maintain a sprint and navigate through the tile 

as for the slow mines, you can just pick them off from imperator while you're sprinting 

for pursuit, just take out the engine with an accurate high dmg wep, like imprator, kill the turrets and the shield thingies, use your odonata's 4th to push any enemies away 

Edited by GinKenshin