Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback on Ayatan treasure missions.

Ronin074

1:  After doing some missions and given that you can easily fail your mission please don't have us slowly walk through the whole relay back to Maroo every time we fail the mission to restart it.     Just put a replay mission button at the end please.  

2:  Can we please get an inbox e-mail when new treasure missions are available like the one for the void trader.  I personally don't like going walking through the relay just to being told thre is        no mission available.

3:  I would like to see more mission variation not just parkour.  Why not find a defeat a tough boos that also increases in difficulty if you fail.  There can be tons of missions variation to make it more interesting.

Thanks once again for this great game. 

Edited by Ronin074

10 minutes ago, Ronin074 said:

2:  Can we please get an inbox e-mail when new treasure missions are available like the one for the void trader.  I personally don't like going walking through the relay just to being told thre is        no mission available.

The reason you're being told there isn't a mission is because it's a weekly thing, not an every day mission because if it was every day, no one would play missions to even look for them. So once a week you will get a new one.

I do agree on an inbox message like Baro. That would be a handy and convenient way to know when you have a new mission contract.

1. Wait, wasn't there should had "repeat mission" or some sort of that? If not, DE should add that button :P

2. It's a weekly mission, just like darvo's weekly mission help clem retrieve the artifact. So just take your time to do that treasure hunting mission

Edit: you might want to find that treasure outside that salvage mission, but it will be rarely happen

Edited by Primbone