Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone inform me of the new major changes?

blueboy90780

Question

I've quit Warframe since the the very first specters of the rail update: 

the reason for this is because I am unable to play because of these IB coursework and stuff I have to go through. As for the main point, I just came back from school and plan on starting on Warframe again. There seems to be so much changes in Warframe during my absence. I know that I could just read all the changelogs in the forum, however I find them too much to read, too much to take in and gets too confusing. Therefore, I would to ask if anyone can update me on all the major changes that I should be aware of since the first specters of the rail update. It would be great help and would save me ton of research time!

Thank you in advance :D

1 answer to this question

There haven't really been any major changes. There's been a new Warframe, as well as ayatans which are sold for endo or used as decorations.

I suppose endo would be major. Fusion cores were all turned into a single simple currency called endo, doing away with all the silly messing about with fifty different types of fusion core. It works the same way, but it's a lot more streamlined.

If you just skim over the 'update' posts in the build notes section, you'll know what you want to know. It's not a lot to take in.

Edited by AdunSaveMe