Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rarity of companion traits and prices

Croomar

Question

Hello Tenno,

Since I've collected all the weapons there are and I still want to play on, I planned on breeding companions and selling their imprints. However, it's hard for me to tell prices as I have no clue which traits are rare and which aren't.

The question is now if there's something like a chart or a list with the rarity of traits, or if it's possible to tell the estimated worth of an imprint.

For example, I'd like to know how much this imprint would be worth:

HmXTJkg.jpg

It's a female Huras kubrow with red fur, white stripes and a Lotus simbol, I believe yellow energy and bulky build. 

From what I know, I'd guess that red fur and a lotus pattern is rare and since bulky builds are the most popular ones, it should be worth a bit.
But since I'm not sure about any rarities, I'd like to request help from somebody who knows more than me.

Thank you in advance.

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Croomar said:

Is there perhaps a difference between bulky and athletic? Is it not called bulky?

Height isn't an inherited trait so that doesn't count, Bulky kubrows are the fat ones. An Omega kubrow is the tallest and Bulkiest build but since height doesn't matter you can't really buy those.

Athletic builds aren't really worth that much compared to bulky ones and your kubrow only has only one rare color so it would probably go for a couple hundred or something but I'm not really great when it comes to pricing them.

1 hour ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Athletic builds aren't really worth that much compared to bulky ones [...]

So there IS a difference between bulky and athletic? I always though athletic kubrows are just bulky and female, while actual bulky ones are bulky and male.

@morningstar999

You, good sir, have earned more attention. I've been looking for a guide like yours for months now, it's great to have found one now. This also explained some confusion. I always mixed up female athletics with bulky ones, I thought female athletics were in fact bulky ones, but looked differently. Now I know they look different if they're athletic. 

It also helped to get a rough idea of a price for the imprint.