Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solid Builds

nekonoshinigami

Question

Hello! This is my first post in the forums here and honestly I'm very glad the community for Warframe is so great and willing to help less experienced players.

I recently switched over from PS4 to PC, and I changed up everything quite a lot, and that includes what weapons I picked up. I took a different route, essentially going for mostly Prime gear straight from the start rather than getting stronger weapons as I progress, not to mention I am using weapons I'm not familiar with. I'm curious to see what everybody believes is the best build for them. I'm really looking for builds for the following, but of course feel free to share your favorite builds for any weapon or frame! 

- Braton Prime

- Dread

- Fang Prime

- Lex Prime

- Banshee

On my other account, I never took the time to find a clan that had Banshee completed and I've heard for high level missions one of her ability can give insane crits. For the Dread, I only fought Stalker once on my 400 or so hours on the PS4 version of Warframe and unlocked the Dread but didn't think it would be any good compared to my Paris Prime, and as a result of that never built it. I used the Soma Prime on PS4 and while it was very strong, it was far too easy to use and I never had fun running with it. This time around I went for a Braton Prime and I can tell it'll need at least 2-3 forma. I'll be putting my first one on it tonight. Fang Prime isn't an amazing weapon and it is obvious that it won't work for a crit build. The Lex Prime is a very solid weapon already, but I am looking for a better build than what I currently use. Thanks in advance to those who are willing to help me out, it means a lot <3

4 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, nekonoshinigami said:

- Braton Prime

Braton Prime is far more viable than many think, really... here's the build I use on mine...

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Braton_prime/t_30_22300000_128-6-3-132-1-5-137-0-10-156-3-5-265-5-3-329-4-3-355-7-3-361-2-5_137-7-132-8-361-6-156-9-329-7-265-7-128-7-355-7/en/2-0-3

True, it's not perfect, but for the Braton P, it works.

Builds for weapons are a bit tricky, even frames sometimes. It heavily depends on the level range, faction and mission type.

I happen to have a Banshee Guide on the wiki showcasing 5 different builds with one forma setup. Some of the builds are for very high level content and others require Focus Passives but it can give you some ideas on how you'd wana go with her.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Zxorn/Maximum_Banshee_U18.9

And yea she does crazy high damage but she's very squishy. I have a gif of her killing a lvl 120 Heavy Gunner in 1.4 seconds on that guide.

These are some of the more general weapon builds I use, but like I said they can change depending on the enemy level.

ALYK7RU.jpg

Swap out Agron Scope if you don't trust your aim. Prime Bane is a great choice or another 90% elemental. You can also go with Speed Trigger if you find the draw is too slow.

CjCFJ2D.jpg

You can use Primed Heated Charge if you don't like zooming or 120% Puncture mod.

I don't have a Fang Build on hand. I hardly do the Covert thing and my Braton P is out of date. Generally Braton Prime's best value these days is as an Armor Shredding weapon as it has good status and high Slash Damage. I'd keep it handy for lvl 60-120 armored enemies and prolly go with this build https://goo.gl/7kzZfw