Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Question] Confirmation about a rule

RoyalRuth

Question

Hi, my friend has stopped playing warframe recently and is only getting on for like 2 minutes every few days and isn't actually playing, I looked up his IGN on google like "Warframe x" and found out he was selling his account, is this allowed? I don't want him to sell his account cuz I helped him a lot and we play together. I'm pretty sure I can say atleast his IGN; if not please edit the post if you're a mod or PM me. I'm gonna try to get attention for this thread by notifying my other friends that play with him too to get confirmation faster or something. Thanks!

His IGN: -Removed by Yaerion-

Edited by Yaerion
Name removed for privacy matters.

5 answers to this question

Selling accounts are usually met with bans, good riddance folk.

Quoted from Terms of Use:

" The Account you create is personal to you and Digital Extremes does not allow the transfer of user Accounts.  You shall not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or make any such offer, and any attempt shall be null and void.  Any distribution by you of your Account and/or your Login Credentials (except as expressly provided herein or otherwise explicitly approved of by Digital Extremes) may result in suspension or termination of your Account. "

@arthurking04

Edited by okinolas

Salutations, Tenno.

Indeed, selling accounts is forbidden by the ToS and EULA of Warframe. Thank you for your vigilance.

But also, to prevent privacy issues and conflicts between players, we ask you not to disclose names/aliases of persons infringing the rules on a public area.

Next time, please send a report with name and evidence to the Support.

This person has been reported to the Admins for review.

This thread is Avalanched.