Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam and ps4

(PSN)tuggybear

Question

5 answers to this question

Not really, steam only affects PC players who play it from steam rather than the website.  There are just a lot of PC players on the forums compared to console ones.

The most it can affect us is with TennoGen, which is steam user created cosmetics that may now be slowly added to our console copies of the game, most of them are really good.

Edited by (PS4)gamerpie12

4 minutes ago, (PS4)tuggybear said:

Does steam have any relevance to me if I play on ps4? I've seen a lot of people refer to steam and I've installed it on my laptop but it appears to be for pic players?

steam is a PC only program that houses millions of games, and they have many sales and cool upstart games. the only relevance it has to us console Tenno is they get the updates before us and playtest it and get (most of) the bugs before builds get sent to Sony/MS for our updates

Just now, (PS4)tuggybear said:

Thanks for straightening that out guys. ?? appreciate it?

by all means, keep Steam on your laptop though. its a cool gaming resource and there are many PC exclusives that can be played through it. the sales are really nice too. 80% off of a $40 game, yes please. Triple A title that released last year (originally $60) is on sale for $5, sign me up.

36 minutes ago, (PS4)tuggybear said:

Does steam have any relevance to me if I play on ps4? I've seen a lot of people refer to steam and I've installed it on my laptop but it appears to be for pic players?

29 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

steam is a PC only program that houses millions of games, and they have many sales and cool upstart games. the only relevance it has to us console Tenno is they get the updates before us and playtest it and get (most of) the bugs before builds get sent to Sony/MS for our updates

This...^

Also, Steam Workshop is where the TennoGen cosmetics are made and sold. Get some damn fine pieces in there. Unlike the normal cosmetics, which are bought with Platinum, TennoGen cosmetics are (usually) bought with irl money straight up. Prices range from $2 to $6 per item.