Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DX10/11 disconnection from host

Seruai

Question

Yep, this problem is still prevelant, and..it needs to be solved. If anyone does not know what this means, when one has DX 10 or 11 turned on in the launcher settings, it becomes nearly impossible to ever stay in a match for more than 2 minutes. Yet, turning them off, connection is fine.
"But Seru, why don't you just turn it off then?" I would. Trust me. But my frames are abysmal with DX 10 (that's the one I use, anyway) off.
I've tried verifying and optimizing the cache, and I've done the "Check local content" option within steam.
Does anyone have any sort of fix for this? If not, I'll send a ticket in and hope for the best.

2 answers to this question

if performance in 'abysmal' in DirectX 9, how is performance in DirectX 10 and 11?

going over all of the basics, of reinstalling Drivers may help, especially Clean Installs when possible.
even though this doesn't sound like Video Drivers those can't hurt either.

however some general system information would surely be useful here. such as what Operating System, what Build Number, and an overview of System Specifications.

if performance in 'abysmal' in DirectX 9, how is performance in DirectX 10 and 11?

going over all of the basics, of reinstalling Drivers may help, especially Clean Installs when possible.
even though this doesn't sound like Video Drivers those can't hurt either.

however some general system information would surely be useful here. such as what

Frames in DX9-10

DX10/11 Straight up to 30-40

All my drivers are up to date (older, yes, but others with components older than mine don't have this issue)

I run off 8.1 (couldnt get the free win10 sadly) And have an intel processor and graphics card, with a quallcomm network adapter.

Edited by Seruai