[Xbox One] ⛩ The Hidden Shinobi ⛩ #1 Overall (Moon Clan) Is Recruiting Active MR16+ Players! 1000 Members, 100% Research, 0% Trade Tax, Helpful, Organized, Top-Tier, Leaderboard Event Clan! Well-Established 6 ½ Year Clan!

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)BeetBoxBoy said:

So are y'all only recruting mr12+? i'm relatively new to the game and am only mr3, but i'd like to join if you guys would have me. 

Sorry, but you need to be Mastery Rank 12 or higher to join. Message me again once you’ve got there and i’ll inv you then. :) 

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)CAPO 9 said:

Gamer Tag:

Capo 9

Master 1, almost 2. Love this game! Hoping to get Wukong and recourses for my favorite weapons. 

Sorry, but you need to be Mastery Rank 12 or higher to join. Message me again once you’ve got there and i’ll inv you then. :) 

GT: Jackiavelli

Disillusioned ex Destiny player, impressed with WFs easy fun action, confused and baffled about everything else in the game! Looking for a clan for help/chat/good times. I'm a parent so my schedule is awful but if anyone has the patience to show me time ropes I'm an easygoing yet solid player who doesnt mind helping others too :)

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)Jackiavelli said:

GT: Jackiavelli

Disillusioned ex Destiny player, impressed with WFs easy fun action, confused and baffled about everything else in the game! Looking for a clan for help/chat/good times. I'm a parent so my schedule is awful but if anyone has the patience to show me time ropes I'm an easygoing yet solid player who doesnt mind helping others too :)

• (XBOX)Static Rainn changed the title to [Xbox One] ⛩ The Hidden Shinobi ⛩ #1 Overall (Moon Clan) Is Recruiting Active MR16+ Players! 1000 Members, 100% Research, 0% Trade Tax, Helpful, Organized, Top-Tier, Leaderboard Event Clan! Well-Established 6 ½ Year Clan!