The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Some Steam achievements are not unlocking but in-game achievements can be unlocked

Blanchflower

OK I am having a frustrating problem here. In the first few days I played the game on Steam, the achievements could unlock with no problems. However, today when I unlocked "Angel of Death" achievement under challenges in-game, Steam did not update it.

Also as for the achievement, "Tailor Made", I customized the colour of my warframe but the achievement did not unlock for both in-game and on Steam. How do I go about doing this?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

The community is like that. Full troll. Even the moderators are in on doing it. Just quit before you get too involved/waste too much time on it.

I've been able to get the information i need out of them but it's literally like pulling teeth. I've been banned from region 3 times and forums 3 times just trying to get some damn answers or pointing out a feature doesn't work properly.

i don't use steam, but i believe it's a synchronization problem. you might get the achievements after you close the game. and about the lack of response, not everyone likes to stay in forums and there are a lot of threads so don't expect a quick response

The achievements don't unlock even after you close the game. I got the Silver Eagle (MR17) achievement on Steam, but not the Gold Hunter and Eagle (MR15 and MR16) achievements. I didn't play through Steam when I got the Gold Hunter and Eagle in-game challenges. Will DE do something about this?

It's especially frustrating when it comes to having played the game directly for a while before playing it through steam; some of the easiest achievements are locked for me on steam (including lower MR, which makes little sense). I hope DE allows the Steamclient and the Game to regularly check up on one another to avoid issues like these. 

• 1 month later...