Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what are your saryn builds

shadowjeff18

Question

i am trying to build saryn and currently have a build but i am not that satisfied with it.

Spoiler

0zetCul.jpg

(Vigor is currently a place holder for Regenartive molt)

i personally want to make her more a tank that can deal damage. (i tried it myself but i was unable to get decent stats without sacrificing to much, so this build had to do)

6 answers to this question

Personally I only play Saryn as max range, rest in power dps.

As a Tank you'd still want decent amount of range, so power would need to be traded for some defensive mods. I guess...

I'd swap that vigor for either power or steel fiber.

Edited by ViS4GE

39 minutes ago, shadowjeff18 said:

i personally want to make her more a tank that can deal damage.

There is a difference between a Tank and someone who can survive damage.  Once you get regen molt you are well on your way.  You don't need to tank so much as avoid.  

As for your build, its pretty good already, Range is our primary stat (sad right?) so once you get that over 200% you are doing good.  

Duration doesn't need to be much more than 120% tops,

Efficiency is fine at 100% (one of a handful of frames who can say that) especially with Rage.  

Power strength isn't essential at all (again sad right?) though I'd still recommend keeping it at least 100%.

Back to the Tank thing while dealing dps, that really requires a melee weapon of decent size (as that affects parry) and with her 3rd ability and plenty of energy you can tank fairly well.  DPS, again, requires massive range though so you have to find a balance between that and having enough Strength to get your DR from Toxic Lash be 90%.