Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Refine my Ash Prime Build?

(PSN)NewAgeDoom

There isn't a good build for Ash except for the Bladestorm build, which is +Range and +Power STR with some +efficiency.

You can mod for invisbility + bladestorm. Which would be +duration/+str and -Range.

Or have a balanced build.

But what is the point in going invisible when you can just press "4" and go immune to all damage and slaughter everything with in a 10 mile radius with a Bladestorm build instead. 

If you want to do stealth honestly just get Loki or Ivara.

Edited by MudShadow

3 minutes ago, (PS4)NewAgeDoom said:

saying it was just as bad as a troll build. You only get what you put out.

Did you miss the video where the troll build with only tonkor annihilates corpus, grineer and infested enemies at the lvl 120 mark?

If so, it's still on page 1 and your build, was just as bad, as that. Since it's Ash of all the frames you decided to make a build for, you checked the only thing you can screw up when building him, the efficiency. The ability to continuously keep pressing 4 forever and never get touched by any bullet, nay, any damage whatsoever. 

'Ash build' is a joke itself as I demonstrated in the video. Sure you can make the kills go by faster and all that, but at the end of the day, my build still works late-game, and that's a joke on game balancing if there ever was one.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)NewAgeDoom said:

I believe he was referring to my response to his "criticism". I was more than willing to listen to what he had to say, but he lead with being completely negative, saying it was just as bad as a troll build. You only get what you put out.

Would you mind if I speak honestly here?

The first post was a troll build, true.

But your build was actually comparable to it. You may not like what I say, but it is true. The amount of strength you are using is superfluous. Ash's Bladestorm deals finisher damage. Finisher damage bypasses armor. Meanwhile, your build had very bad efficiency, meaning in actual gameplay scenario, you would not be able to sustain your abilities.

If anything, you should have said something to the one who shared the troll build, not to the one whose only fault was being direct about the matter.

Anyway, moving on to the actual topic, you never really answered my questions. I now know the answer to first question, that you do not own Arcane Trickery. So, until you get those, I suggest you to not kill your duration all the way since it will help you to survive in problematic situations.

Balanced Build -

Spoiler

WziQ5Wp.jpg

Smoke Shadow Build -

Spoiler

uraJnEp.jpg

Kill everything in the map build (I suggest not to go for this one until you get Arcane Trickery as it is good with Arcane Trickery) -

Spoiler

TRmGGvF.jpg

1 minute ago, DEADSHOT456 said:

Would you mind if I speak honestly here?

The first post was a troll build, true.

But your build was actually comparable to it. You may not like what I say, but it is true. The amount of strength you are using is superfluous. Ash's Bladestorm deals finisher damage. Finisher damage bypasses armor. Meanwhile, your build had very bad efficiency, meaning in actual gameplay scenario, you would not be able to sustain your abilities.

If anything, you should have said something to the one who shared the troll build, not to the one whose only fault was being direct about the matter.

Anyway, moving on to the actual topic, you never really answered my questions. I now know the answer to first question, that you do not own Arcane Trickery. So, until you get those, I suggest you to not kill your duration all the way since it will help you to survive in problematic situations.

Balanced Build -

Hide contents

WziQ5Wp.jpg

Smoke Shadow Build -

Reveal hidden contents

uraJnEp.jpg

Kill everything in the map build (I suggest not to go for this one until you get Arcane Trickery as it is good with Arcane Trickery) -

Reveal hidden contents

TRmGGvF.jpg

I appreciate the input. I'll mostly likely go with the Balanced Build, especially once I get my hands on the Primed Mods

1 minute ago, (PS4)NewAgeDoom said:

I appreciate the input. I'll mostly likely go with the Balanced Build, especially once I get my hands on the Primed Mods

Well, you can use non-primed mods for now, not that of an issue.

One thing to keep in mind, my build uses QT. Just roll if you get staggered at 2 HP. Or, if QT is a problem, you can replace it with Vitality.

Just now, DEADSHOT456 said:

Well, you can use non-primed mods for now, not that of an issue.

One thing to keep in mind, my build uses QT. Just roll if you get staggered at 2 HP. Or, if QT is a problem, you can replace it with Vitality.

I'll probably use Vitality instead. I like having that extra buffer of health, instead, since Ash (Prime in particular) has a bit more armor than most frames (barring ones like Rhino, Atlas, Valkyr instead)

Cleaned up some fighting and derailed conversations.

Please remember to be respectful when giving advice and getting into disagreements. This place is called "Players Helping Players" - you're here to help people, not to bash people and tell them how wrong they are. A little kindness goes a long way. 

Thanks, guys. :community: 

Dont know if ur gonna read this, but it seems ur going for a balanced build, so what I would recommend would be (this is actually my build)

Exilus- Cunning Drift

Aura- Steel Charge

r7 blind rage

intensify

max vitality

r7 narrow minded

fatal teleport (or really any augment)

max fleeting

streamline

Primed continuity

This built works for me but if it doesn't for you thats totally fine. Also since you dont have a primed continuity, with a regular one, smokescreen will last for about 11 secs which isnt THAT bad