Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are you doing right now?

Deshiel

4 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

I'd follow you anywhere. >:)

Hide contents

if you let me ofc ;D

What about me? I'll follow you too.

Oh boy! I had a flu shot yesterday and I don't feel so good. I actually feel heat coming out of my eyes like I'm about to use heat vision. 

*running to the pharmacy to get a flu medicine.*

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

What about me? I'll follow you too.

Oh boy! I had a flu shot yesterday and I don't feel so good. I actually feel heat coming out of my eyes like I'm about to use heat vision. 

I'll follow you too... uhh... On mondays! >:D

Better make sure you are safe. Don't want u to burn the place! 

MuOhEF.gif

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Why mondays? Mondays are the worst day.

I have not seen Super girl yet. Is it good?

*collapsed on the floor*

It's weird. Being male watching a show that isn't about just super power alien fighting badies. It's about young girl fighting mainly with herself and girl problems with an enemy here and there to spice it up a bit for the boy audience. There's some fanservice from time to time tho. I didn't watch every episode tho. Only few. Too girly for me. 

1 minute ago, Deshiel said:

It's weird. Being male watching a show that isn't about just super power alien fighting badies. It's about young girl fighting mainly with herself and girl problems with an enemy here and there to spice it up a bit for the boy audience. There's some fanservice from time to time tho. I didn't watch every episode tho. Only few. Too girly for me. 

Okay, thank you for the heads up. I really don't care for Superman or Super Girl, cause they're just too OP. I did like the Flash or Arrow.

*crawled to the cafeteria and pulled myself up on a chair. chivalry is dead, no one helped me up.*

Oh, I have a story. 

Sometime ago, I walked into a store and got what I needed. I was looking at my phone as I walked out and I thought the door was open.

I walked straight into the glass door! SMACK!!!! and THUD! It knocked me down flat on the ground. Oh DID it HURT! I got up, picked up my phone and bag and looked up at the glass. 

An imprint of my face was on the glass with my mouth open. And a couple not so gentlemen were laughing a few feet away. It was traumatic!

W6KO8b4wsa.jpg

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh, I have a story. 

Sometime ago, I walked into a store and got what I needed. I was looking at my phone as I walked out and I thought the door was open.

I walked straight into the glass door! SMACK!!!! and THUD! It knocked me down flat on the ground. Oh DID it HURT! I got up, picked up my phone and bag and looked up at the glass. 

An imprint of my face was on the glass with my mouth open. And a couple not so gentlemen were laughing a few feet away. It was traumatic!

Happened to me too. My aunt is fitness instructor in her spare time and she used to take me with her from time to time.

The fitness center had rooms separated by big glassy windows in a metalic frame so it  was like a glass wall of sorts. The problem was that the doors were like that aswel.

So somewhere before I was 10 years old. I was there and I wanted to run into the other room where all the people were working out.

So yeah I was alittle kid that liked to run around so I did. I sprinted full speed into the doors. Even My nose was bleeding back then, but the glass in the doors didn't break.

I was picked up by mah aunt and random hawt fitness chicks stoped by to comfort me and cheer me up. It was nice. (I didn't register women as women back then but I do now :D)

4 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

Happened to me too. My aunt is fitness instructor in her spare time and she used to take me with her from time to time.

The fitness center had rooms separated by big glassy windows in a metalic frame so it  was like a glass wall of sorts. The problem was that the doors were like that aswel.

So somewhere before I was 10 years old. I was there and I wanted to run into the other room where all the people were working out.

So yeah I was alittle kid that liked to run around so I did. I sprinted full speed into the doors. Even My nose was bleeding back then, but the glass in the doors didn't break.

I was picked up by mah aunt and random hawt fitness chicks stoped by to comfort me and cheer me up. It was nice. (I didn't register women as women back then but I do now :D)

Ouch! Well atleast you had a good ending. :)

playing Killer is Dead

wherein you have to play as every bishonen guy ever with a cool arm

and have to fight a pillar man looking mofo called David 

in a mansion

on the moon.

you also have to date hot chicks and stare at their assets when they're not looking to get your blood pumping

and use glasses that make all but her lingerie invisible.

Edited by n00b_m0m0