The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Nekros and his Desecrate/Despoil combination

(PSN)RomanGodEpiclese

So it seems like since the update I've tried to use my old Nekros Despoil build during missions for obvious farming reasons. The down side to all of it is that desecrate no longer actually functions now with Despoil mod equipped. It no longer drains health as an alternative to energy but it doesn't even work without the mod equipped. Is this DE's way of saying F-off, if you don't have the prime your build doesn't work because no matter how many patches have come through my Nekros DOES NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY AT ALL. Am I the only player having this issue with the old Nekros Despoil build?

I'm talking about any build that is based around Nekros using desecrate, and it isn't so much the build I guess that isn't working it is Nekros's desecrate ability in and of itself that seems to be broken. I can't desecrate enemies once they have fallen and if I have despoil equiped it doesn't even register or remove the health from me as it is supposed to. I can literally cast the ability 20 times in a row and it won't remove a single point of health or desecrate the enemies.

Edited by (PS4)RomanGodEpiclese

On 1.10.2016 at 1:50 AM, (PS4)RomanGodEpiclese said:

cast the ability 20 times in a row

xhss9.jpg

Desecrate, Augment'd or not, is now a toggle.

You press your 3 button once at the start of the mission and then ignore it,
leaving you free to do non-lootbot stuff while Desecrate pops corpses automatically.