Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Movement Nerf ?

ZWarhammer

I'v been farming some bosses for the last couple of days with my ash, i have all the movement speed enhancing mods including the alt ash helmet so i can complete the missions faster.

I recently noticed that when i sprint i run out of stamina much faster than i used to.

Now since i have all of these things equipped it's hard for me to tell what exactly took a nerf if anything at all.

I'm pretty positive that i run out of stamina much faster now and my question is why did they do this ?

Is this another pointless nerf to stop rushers ? Well it certainly hurts them but why should i get punished when i run bosses solo ? Why should any place style get overshadowed by another to begin with ?

Nerfing the movement is really annoying in general i'm hoping that someone can clear this issue up for me.

Summary:

Did the movement speed get nerfed in some way again ?

Can anyone ( who tested this ) confirm this ?

Can any moderators confirm this ?

That's all. 

I did notice when U8 dropped that it felt like my stamina was running out quicker than it used to but thought it was just my imagination.

Good to know others also feel this way.

Edit: hmmm recorded some footage and compared it with some old footage, stamina drain is the same as far as I can tell.  It must just be the overall slowness that makes it feel like we're constantly running out of stamina trying to get anywhere.

Edited by shukudai