Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

beacons

Jim22

well since baro never brings anything good besides beacons weapons and primed mods why dosnt DE make it so you can just buy beacons from the market because the G3 never spawns for me and neither does the zanuka hunter the only thing that does is stalker and plus I want the brakk but  all I get is landing craft parts which I don't need ever since those got added to G3 drop tables I haven't seen any brakk parts or bp's drop from them,

so why don't we just buy beacons from the market for like 10p each or something idk

Or Beacons could just have a permanent spot in Baro's inventory like some of his other items do. As someone who loves shotguns, I've been dying to get the Brakk myself for nearly a year now. It's a shame that the G3 don't spawn as much because it's such a cool encounter that players will rarely see. I know the Brakk parts drop in part 2-ish of the LoR trial, but I still haven't had much luck there. 

57 minutes ago, JIM22 said:

snip

Normally I quote a sentence I want to respond to but that is just one extremely long sentence. whew.  

Anywho, beacons were meant to be ducat sinks or something back in void 1.0.  I kinda wish they would lower their prices a bit, or yeah, at the very least increase spawn rates of the faction assassins.  

It is beyond annoying trying to get the attention of zanuka.  I've been marked for over a year and I constantly refresh this mark and have only been attacked by it twice without beacons.