Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan in the Codex

-FF-TylRegor

Question

9 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, ErmiGaming said:

Hi,

do sb know how can i unlock Ayatan Sculptures in the Codex? I can't scan the sculptures. Picking up/upgrading isn't working either. Even selling is not giving result.
Pls help:) I will be thankfull for any usefull information

Some new Codex entries are from the "new tileset" DE made by error between U.4 and U.4.1, i didnt see something saying that sculptures are in the codex. maybe i'm wrong, but there are definitely some items from the New Tileset which remains even after fixing the new tileset to appear .

9 minutes ago, cob_metallica said:

Some new Codex entries are from the "new tileset" DE made by error between U.4 and U.4.1, i didnt see something saying that sculptures are in the codex. maybe i'm wrong, but there are definitely some items from the New Tileset which remains even after fixing the new tileset to appear .

Fixes

• Fixed missing Codex entry for Ayatan Sculptures and Stars. 

On 10/4/2016 at 3:43 PM, kyori said:

The stars and sculptures can be scanned? My helios not scanning them...?

Is it very sure they can be scanned?.. as in did someone actually scanned them? 

as far as I've noticed, they can't be scanned even tho they are in the codex now. so I have no idea how to get them as a codex entry, bcause I have all of them and none of them is showing up in my codex.

2 minutes ago, tianosaurus said:

as far as I've noticed, they can't be scanned even tho they are in the codex now. so I have no idea how to get them as a codex entry, bcause I have all of them and none of them is showing up in my codex.

Yeah... this is just one of the many heresays or myth in Warframe. lol