Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

still waiting for a way to start Vor's Prize

RedDirtTrooper

Just a reminder that some of us veteran players skipped the intro way back when without realizing it would PERMENANTLY lock us out of content. Would sure be nice if you all figure out a way to say, add it to the codex and let us start it from there. I would even be nice to just have it unlocked in the codex entry and a notation that "you chose to skip this introductory quest line" or some such. I'd prefer a chance to play it, but I'm tired of the big white question mark in my codex either way.

Edited by RedDirtTrooper

55 minutes ago, Orbixal said:

Submit a support ticket to DE

This is not a support issue. There's nothing wrong to be fixed, but rather a feature that needs added. DE added in Vor's Prize and added a pop up for existing accounts asking if they would like to start it or not. Many of us clicked no, not realizing that it would never give us another chance to play it, ever again. They made some comments about making a way to play it in the future at the time, but they've never done so, and I for one would really like for them to.

Edited by RedDirtTrooper

Just now, RedDirtTrooper said:

This is not a support issue. There's nothing wrong to be fixed, but rather a feature that needs added. DE added in Vor's Prize and added a pop up for existing accounts asking if they would like to start it or not. Many of use clicked no, not realizing that it would never give us another chance to play it, ever again. They made some comments about making a way to play it in the future at the time, but they've never done so, and I for one would really like for them to.

But in the mean time submit a ticket as they might be able to unlock said quest. Was just trying to help you.

No luck, per support:

The Questing system in Warframe currently does not allow for any kind of replay or reset of progress. Unfortunately, we have no way of providing the quest for your account as you have already skipped that part in the past.

These features will be added the game at a point in the future. Please watch the forums for announcements about these and other features as we currently have no further information available at this time.

The entire intro to the game and all the portions of the quest following it to unlock the functionality of your lander. Essentially, when they added all that, you had the option of opting in and losing a bunch of functionality until you completed the quest, or skipping it. A lot of us skipped it assuming we'd be able to just do it later. I know I was trying to get to the alerts as fast as possible for example, so I hit skip. Lots of people hit skip. Then we discovered that nope, that was it, no going back. At the time DE said they were looking in to figuring out a way to let those of us who skipped play it. We're still waiting. :) Unfortunately, every time I open up quests in my codex, there's a big white question mark for the Vor's Prize quest that just sits there quietly reminding me that I can't complete it.