The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Great Sword Stances

KeiYinXI

Question

Does anyone know where they might drop? I'm currently looking for a Stance that I can use on my Galatine, 

On an unrelated note: Has anyone been getting a glitch inside the Derilect Ship missions? I've encountered this glitch several times and it goes like this: Whenever I open a Dragon Door, I instantly teleport outside of the map; this usually happens when I'm holding out the Galatine Blade, or in some cases I'll get teleported somewhere random and will be unable to move from that position.

Edited by KeiYinXI

7 answers to this question

Wait till Baro Ki Teer comes, save up your Ducats.

Tempo Royale is coming. Better than farming a billion Isolator Bursas for it. 

For your second question, I have not encountered that bug myself as I haven't been doing vault runs, but you can try the /unstuck command to get yourself out of a glitched position.

Edited by X3Evanescence

25 minutes ago, KeiYinXI said:

Does anyone know where they might drop? I'm currently looking for a Stance that I can use on my Galatine, 

On an unrelated note: Has anyone been getting a glitch inside the Derilect Ship missions? I've encountered this glitch several times and it goes like this: Whenever I open a Dragon Door, I instantly teleport outside of the map; this usually happens when I'm holding out the Galatine Blade, or in some cases I'll get teleported somewhere random and will be unable to move from that position.

Happening to me as well in ps4 also with galatine