Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't see the the junction requirements

joacmc

Question

5 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Larred said:

you can also enter the junction node if you havent finished it and see them in there

I know, but it's to say the least annoying. For now I check them on the wiki before, but to check if an objective is completed I do have to enter.

7 hours ago, trunks013 said:

are the nodes just before the junction unlocked ?

Maybe you can't see them because you didn't reached them.

else you can just use the wikia if its rly a graphical bug

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Junction

On the second screenshot you can see that I have the node before unlocked and still nothing.

The wiki doesn't seem to have this bug, if it is a bug.

cea8cb45e09f4002b871e9497b370819.png

12 hours ago, joacmc said:

I know, but it's to say the least annoying. For now I check them on the wiki before, but to check if an objective is completed I do have to enter.

On the second screenshot you can see that I have the node before unlocked and still nothing.

The wiki doesn't seem to have this bug, if it is a bug.

cea8cb45e09f4002b871e9497b370819.png

Yeah you are right.

Sorry my eyes are bad i took the crown for a padlock.

But wait ! None of our left or right path are completed ! Did you get a taxi for this ? Numa and telesto if i read correctly.

I didn't had those issue because i had them unlocked but maybe you need to have a clear path between the 2 junction ?

weird enough i must admit. Can you go to the junction and reach the terminal in there ?

12 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Yeah you are right.

Sorry my eyes are bad i took the crown for a padlock.

But wait ! None of our left or right path are completed ! Did you get a taxi for this ? Numa and telesto if i read correctly.

I didn't had those issue because i had them unlocked but maybe you need to have a clear path between the 2 junction ?

weird enough i must admit. Can you go to the junction and reach the terminal in there ?

I can, other than not seeing the square box with the goals, everything works fine, so it's not game breaking, but it's annoying as hell.